Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Ilva was engrossed in reading a book, oblivious to the passage of time and everything around her. It was hard to say that Sophia as a person had particularly interested her, but studying the ambiguity of political figures was much more interesting than studying one-sided individuals. Of course, for obvious reasons, this was tried to be concealed and softened in her biography as much as possible, but the unpleasant truth somehow seeped through the pages, leaving the final opinion about the queen to the judgment of the readers themselves. As for the girl's own opinion, she still could not draw definitive conclusions about Sophia: over all the numerous achievements of Serberia, there still loomed a shadow of some frightening unknown. Many of the described details, such as "justice" and "care for the people," did not fit with "suicidal missions" and "harsh militaristic policies," "education" with "propaganda," "science" with "weapons," "eternal love" with eternal youth next to a living corpse on the throne. Only some new, secret knowledge about the real state of affairs could unravel this mysterious web and allow one to determine whether to feel the greatest hatred or admiration for the queen.
After writing three and a half pages of short notes and closing the book, Ilva carefully returned it to the shelf and found the saleswoman and her daughter. —Very interesting reading. I think this information will be quite enough. Thank you very much, and have a good day! We said goodbye and headed to Pracht des Mondes
One of the store employees introduces Ilva to Countess Paula von Thüch de Montès. The Countess, in turn, asks the young woman to state the reason for her visit.
Ilva forced herself to look away from the luxurious clothes and jewelry and politely curtsied to the viscountess.
"Good day! My name is Ilva, and today I am conducting a survey of the city's residents on behalf of the 'Eidolon' publication. With your permission, I would like to ask a few short questions, of course, if you deem it acceptable to spare some of your time."
“Thank you! Usually, the survey doesn’t take more than five minutes.” Ilva nodded and prepared to take notes. “Today, our publishing house is interested in the following topics: favorite season and color, whether there is a loved one in your life, your attitude towards a possible war between Serberia and Royental, and your opinion about Her Majesty Sophia der Grosse.”
— The aesthetic qualities of each color depend on where and in what form it is used, and therefore I have no answer to such a complex question. The same can be said about the seasons; a spiritually impoverished person will easily dislike any of the seasons: in summer it is too hot, in winter too cold, in autumn it is rainy, and in spring allergies are a nuisance. People with higher spiritual qualities enjoy all seasons equally. What is my attitude towards the queen? Strictly negative. Her political activities have led to a cultural decline in our country, and it will only get worse. Before thinking about international conflicts, isn't it more important to achieve unity within the country itself? Given the political climate, I am more likely to see a second civil war than a war with external forces. As for my personal life, that is not information that the public deserves to have.
Initially, I wanted to create an RP post from the perspective of a bystander, but it wasn't working very well. Some comments overlapped with other posts (like the comment about number 7 at the blacksmith or the general criticism of the rather strange outfit of number 1), and I also felt awkward praising the artwork I had chosen myself, from the perspective of a non-player character – I'm not quite Ian Dury enough for that. So, after a few unsuccessful attempts, I decided it would be better to just post the ratings to avoid slowing down the process. Maybe later I'll add a separate text post with a bystander's role-playing, but it's not certain.
At the very least, Ilve managed to find another person with a non-superficial, perhaps even overly philosophical, opinion. —Civil war... —the girl said with a hint of excitement, finishing writing down the viscountess's answers. —Well, that's all, I hope I didn't take up too much of your time. Thank you for the interesting answer! Have a good day and prosperity for your endeavors, Your Excellency! What's left there, go Gnosis.
Having assessed the store's selection, Ilva approached the saleswoman and politely introduced herself:
—Hello! My name is Ilva, and I'm conducting a survey for "Eidolon." Would you be willing to answer a couple of short questions?