Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
- I'm here on assignment, - Veserod nodded. - Something related to fishing?
The girl walked over to one of the doors of the room and spoke to someone in the next room. - Mistress. There's someone here for you... about the fish... - Oh, finally! - A tall elf emerges from the room; she grabs the girl and starts cuddling her as if she were a plush toy. - I've already accumulated a lot of stress in the last couple of hours, it's time to relieve it, mmm... - She looks up at Veserod, without even bothering to look away from what she's doing. - I assume the Countess found me a fisherman?...
Added 3 minutes later Heroist
Ilva decided to clarify the prizes and requirements for participation in the competition (if any) (if I need to sign up to find out, then I'll sign up).
The requirements are the same as in the city, and the winner will be determined by the audience (players; I can't stop you from voting non-min-maxing, but it's still better not to do that...), the rewards vary from time to time, and therefore they will be announced after the competition is over.
Kalentia carefully examined the results of the selik treatments she had undergone in Mirkoria, looking at herself in the mirror. Although she wasn't particularly thrilled about having to do it on a voluntary-compulsory basis, the results were undeniable, and she wasn't exactly dissatisfied with them. It just wasn't something she would necessarily prioritize under different circumstances. Having finished evaluating her Illian appearance, the Argalian nodded approvingly and, somewhat inspired by these successes, headed to the amphitheater to sign up for the beauty contest.
- Not that I want, but let's be honest, you're not the most beautiful in our squad, but I think you have a good chance, so why not try? - Anselm stated without a hint of flattery. - We came here, among other things, to relax, try something new, and learn and see.
Could we have a scene where they go and get a horseshoe mustache, and buy Imelda some tights (with her money) to waive the fine?
It would be strange if I bought her tights myself... she might think I'm trying to obligate her to something... Besides, I won't have enough money left for Lyra.
“Well, this is a perfect opportunity to show the locals that our girls are much more stunning than their artificial ‘beauties’ here.” Ren grinned.
“Do you think we’ll seem like some kind of scary country bumpkins to the jury?” Ilva asked uncertainly.
“If they judge fairly, and don’t favor those Illian girls, you have a good chance.” The young man encouraged his sister.
“Well, if you say so…”
“I’m signing up.”
Gullveig said goodbye to the souvenir shop owner and left, feeling slightly confused, a feeling that only intensified as she continued to explore the city. From conversations with others, it became clear that, apart from the obvious patrolling, the girl couldn't offer much help to her brothers and sisters in this city. Of course, she could conduct interviews, but when Ilva, who was much more refined and charismatic, was available for that... It was almost unfair. After Tamfana (and not just after her, to be honest), Mirgoria seemed like a dream, but it was clear that few could enjoy this dream. There were many beautiful, intelligent people around, all friendly and smiling, but all interactions with them came down to just observing. No one here was interested in the modest range of services that Gullveig could provide – military skills, minor assistance, various social opportunities... The locals, accustomed to abundance, didn't need any of this.
She wanted to do so much, now that they were in this kind of province. Get a haircut, dress up, and groom herself... Definitely buy souvenirs for friends and children in Baldur. Definitely get a birthday gift for Kalentia. And that excellent spear in the armory... Sigh, why did she spend everything so quickly? It was very sad.
The incredibly high prices at the hotel were another surprise. Would she have to live at that campsite in the forest?! No, it was June now, and she couldn't really call herself too delicate for that, but... As a girl, she wanted a comfortable environment. And in any case, she would have to buy sleeping bags or something, which was also an expense...
Gullveig approached one of the shop windows and critically examined herself in the reflection. "If I ever want to become a valkyrie, Mother, I need to be strong, not get lost, and be able to present myself in a good light."
The last month with Buvardia hadn't been in vain. Vegi had learned to choose her wardrobe better and take better care of herself. She noticed that, thanks to her relatively poor appetite, her stomach seemed to have gotten smaller (or was it that everything else had gotten a little bigger?). The local aristocrats weren't looking at her as if she were some kind of fool, which had somewhat been the case at the ball in Marion, meaning she could hope that she had actually achieved something... So? Well, it was worth a try.
"Mother, people must love me. That will be the first step. I will strive to become better for my teacher with all my might until I save him. Away with the bad reputation! Away with the rustic ways! Today, I will be different, and I will shine!"
Gullveig goes to the amphitheater and signs up for a beauty contest.
Then Vegi decided to check and scout out what this beach was like, as mentioned in the flyer. However, she would only take a quick look – if the place was accessible, it was clearly too early to relax there.
To get to the beach, you needed to have a beauty stat of at least 7 and buy a swimsuit for 100 silvers (you could imagine what kind of swimsuit it was), but today, nothing of interest was happening there.
To get to the beach, you needed to have a beauty stat of at least 7 and buy a swimsuit for 100 silvers (you could imagine any kind you wanted), but today, nothing interesting was happening there.
"Mother, well, this isn't so bad... I'll definitely relax here sometime." Checks the hippodrome.