— How should I put it... — The man handed Anselm his pistol. — If I ask you to shoot me in the head, the local authorities probably won't take it well...
Anselm paused for a moment.
- And what was the reason for such a desire? - he asked.
New here? I'm Roha — want a quick tour?
— How should I put it... — The man handed Anselm his pistol. — If I ask you to shoot me in the head, the local authorities probably won't take it well...
A blush appeared on Gulveig's cheeks. It's unclear whether it was from the boys or from the mention of the confectionery.
-- Oh, come on, right now, only one "boy" is bothering me... But let's go, fine. By the way, who posted the quest? Armin? And why hasn't anyone talked to him yet? Maybe he didn't mean that golem at all...
— I don't think any of our boys will be very helpful in fighting the golem," it was difficult to tell from Calentia's stony face whether she was joking or answering seriously, "but it makes sense to visit Armin. I'm not sure he'll say anything more than we learned from Vergil or Emilia, but it was worth visiting him anyway.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
By the end of the process, Anders's hands were tired, but he had completed his work.
— Well, thank you, — said Gerda, handing Anders the well-deserved 20 selics, earned not with blood but with sweat, — I won't offer you tea, I'm sorry.
-I'm very sorry, mistress - replied Anders, who was hoping for tea - well, the master is the master, as they say. Enjoy your new curtains!
Added 1 minute ago
My cloak's stealth bonus is calculated incorrectly.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
— Is that some kind of slow-moving golem? — Daniel raised an eyebrow. — But overall, you're right — blue is evil...
— What do you need me to do? — the young man quickly snapped out of his reverie, momentarily distracted from memories of his mother, who used to drink constantly. — I don't know any miracle cures. I could try to scare him with my club at night, but he'll recognize me right away and probably won't take the "threat" seriously.
Anselm paused for a moment.
— And what was the reason for such a desire? — he asked.
They find Armin near his shop
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
— No idea, — Bertha shrugged, — I don’t really know what goes on in the minds of alcoholics.
