Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I completed it in a month, playing as the hero. I used machines. I gathered over 400 archers, bought a boat, and on the water, I killed a Human and a Warlock. The mission is complete.
Initially, the map is beautiful. I don't understand why people complained about the lack of troops – there are plenty of opportunities to recruit new units, and there are enough resources on the island. I didn't rush; I savored both the story and the text. The battle with Frida was not easy (with that nasty revenge ability, she only dealt damage with ballistas and summoned creatures, plus internal conflicts within the enemy ranks). I won – the green faction is defeated. I decided that Frida was the only one wandering around there (this helped me explain the 19 archangels during the plague – they gave me a head start). I move to the right island, capture a castle with one pathetic yellow hero – the yellow faction is defeated. On the next turn, an orange wretch runs by, I attack – the orange faction is defeated, you win. Damn! You have such good maps, and you want to be able to finish them properly (by the way, this reminded me of your liches on the mine with the same result). These errors with tasks/goals/etc. are probably not difficult to fix. I really hope you overcome this problem and don't abandon your creative work.