Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I liked the map. I didn't understand what you meant by "if by the second castle you mean Necropolis, then it's impossible to get there according to the plot" - I destroyed it. The beginning was exciting and challenging, but the ending was disappointing. Accumulating resources is quite tedious; I don't remember how often the spells in the library are updated, but throughout the entire game, I didn't get Subordination, Berserk, or Vampirism, only useless Resurrection for our necromancer. I had to sit and train, train, and sit. Oh, if I had known, I wouldn't have invested scarce resources in two guilds. At least one of these spells should have been available on a scroll as a backup. I completely agree with the previous comments about the spells on the map and, most importantly, the terrible caravan movement. I didn't need a mentor, but in my opinion, the need for a mentor is determined not by the size of the map, but by the achievable level - randomness can ruin the entire carefully planned development. The plot is interesting, it's pleasant to read, and it has a sense of completion. I think that for both gameplay and, above all, for the plot, Azalia (if I remember correctly) should have been prevented from escaping. Thank you to the author!