Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Okay. And this test, https://8values.github.io/, which people are writing about, claiming it inspired leftvalues (and leftvalues inspired rightvalues) – is it somehow worse, or what?
I remember when I was playing Disco Elysium, one of the aspects I liked was the ability to choose political beliefs, as well as the large number of characters who take political issues very seriously. I liked this because it seemed absolutely absurd – which, I think, was the intention. You live in a dump, so what the hell are you talking about with saving the white/yellow/black race, building communism, what are you even saying? At least clean up the trash from your doorstep.
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
Culturally Right-Wing parties generally fits my views.
I'm skipping the test because I don't care about any political parties; they're all not very good, and I don't even want to think about it (except for the Swedish Pirate Party and the beer-loving party; those are decent guys, but whether to classify them as left or right, I don't know). Author
Well, that's funny. Maybe this test isn't very indicative for someone who can't really call themselves a socialist, but okay:Author
Utopian socialism is a form of pre-Marxist socialism that strongly believes in the egalitarian, moralistic, and idealistic basis of a socialist society. Utopian socialists generally reject violent revolution and often believe that the ruling class can be persuaded to adopt socialism.
I understand, and I don't want to get into that, how they relate to culture or anything else. My view on culture doesn't match any purely right-wing (or purely left-wing) party, I'd bet, and even if it does, I think it's more correct to ask about culture specifically rather than about parties. That's the whole point of the test, to figure out the direction of your views, isn't it?! Otherwise, it's unclear why there are 70 questions there when you could just ask "do you support the right on cultural matters?", "do you support the right on freedoms?", "do you support environmentalists on environmental issues?" and a couple more questions and that's it, wow, your preferences are determined. (I guess I'm too much of an anarchist, or too egotistical, to answer such things without getting triggered)https://8values.github.io/
This one seems more interesting in terms of questions, though the final scale has too few points (and it contradicts the previous one, heh).
I didn't think of that; we could have used such tests at the masquerade. Oh well, missed opportunities... Ment, you and Nebo, please complete the last one.