🎀 Wisteria 🎀
Auto-translated
However, it's quite possible that, given all the recent events, it might not even be necessary anymore, and the best option for Shane would be to get a job in the city guard, protecting the wealthy (though I wonder if anyone would allow that after working at the Griffin, lol).
- Thank you for the information. Well, - the Serbierian addressed Dalion. - It seems that outdoor activities will have to be postponed until the restriction is lifted.
Dalion didn't ask Iva about the details of what had happened and instead suggested conducting the lecture as usual.
Who wants to go to a restaurant to eat?
— Perhaps you're right.
Dalion didn't ask Ivo about the details of what happened and instead suggested conducting a lecture as usual.
Can I work one day and study the next? And why can't I study and work at the same time? Even IRL, I used to do that....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
And why can't you learn and work at the same time? Even in real life, I did that...
Where do we end up when we save the world?
I've been suggesting moving to another country for a long time.
To watch "Snow White"? Let's go.
/ Are you going to watch other people eat again, but this time without Mirastir?/
Because your character has a much weaker will than you...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

