Skip to content

🎀 Wisteria 🎀 Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#167
Auto-translated
Hmm... There are some very unpleasant things like the church, legionnaire, and others, which ruin every idea, so I probably won't be dragging it out.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#169
Auto-translated
Hmm... There are some very unpleasant things like the church, legionnaire, and others, which ruin every idea, so I probably won't keep them.
In theory, unsuitable maps can be given to other players. I (and probably many other players) wouldn't mind taking the legionnaire if it appears.
User Avatar
#170
Auto-translated
Only if someone doesn't have any specific ideas and is willing to play whatever is chosen. If there are any such players, please identify yourselves.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#171
Auto-translated
I will, provided I actually find the time and motivation to play.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#173
Auto-translated
I would rather play with my own cards, but the ones you described, Alex, are quite normal.
Artery is 50/50 in the sense that almost all options tie you to a specific belief, even if most of them are related to the most common one in the setting. And some options (cultists and idols) also impose very strict limitations regarding the character concept.
User Avatar
#174
Auto-translated
Looks like I'll be the map dump for everyone else here... :o
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#175
Auto-translated
No, personally, I don't mind most of the results from the Arteries map. And I probably won't be delaying things either.
User Avatar
#177
Auto-translated
and one additional, if any.
Understood. Acknowledged.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#178
Auto-translated
So, in these forums of yours, have you decided which faction you will play as?
User Avatar
#179
Auto-translated
We will play as slaves and servants of the wealthy Locken, who views the world as his toy.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?