Skip to content

★★★★★★ Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
choose 3 out of 15
7 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 7 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Option 6680
Option 6681
Option 6682
Option 6683
Option 6684
Option 6685
Option 6686
Option 6687
Option 6688
Option 6689
Option 6690
Option 6691
Option 6692
Option 6693
Option 6694
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
something familiar
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
They watch their anime and then create polls...

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
Hooray, this poll has options that I can vote for.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
Judging by the artwork on the wiki, you didn't use the best images for some of the characters.
User Avatar
#10
Auto-translated
I used tier 2 units for everyone, ensuring fairness. Perhaps someone's non-elite units looked better, but there's nothing I can do about that; everyone had equal conditions.
Or are the artworks on the wiki of higher quality?
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#12
Auto-translated
Well, this is Elite 2, meaning I didn't do any preliminary selection. So, I guess the second-to-last one in this version is not very appealing, for example. And a killer whale would probably suit you better as a hat. But it seems that HW players like it.

 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
So, I understand that the second to last one in this version looks a bit questionable, for example.
That's what I was talking about. If the art was decent, I might have voted for it as a third option.

Added after 45 seconds
And a killer whale in a hat would probably appeal to you more.
She would have been better off wearing normal pants.
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
Stop spamming with Skadi; I wanted to use her design for a character in the expansion.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -