Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hello everyone. Guys, if anyone has played this scenario, please tell me how to do it. I'm a beginner, playing on the Barbarian difficulty. I can't even finish fighting one enemy before another one appears. I don't have time to build up my army and level up. And there are also quests to complete. How do I do it? I don't even have time to leave the Castle before an enemy is already at the gates. If anyone knows, please help. Thank you :o. The map is attached.