Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
In WT, there's a function: pressing Ctrl+PrintScreen saves a screenshot to the .\Screenshots folder. I didn't intentionally add this; it seems to have come with some library.
Added 2 minutes later I checked, and the function is in the zdraw.dll library. "sE wb .\Screenshots\%010d%04d.bmp Screenshots @" I don't know what this library is; it might be a leftover from Slava ZVS.
As for a more or less accurate definition of Dragon Utopia based on views, I'm not making any headway yet. Utopias aren't as large as they visually appear, but that's fine. What's even cooler is that the game can sink some cells of the Dragon Utopia into the terrain. Accordingly, this creates a very large number of potential spots for Dragon Utopias. A more or less accurate definition seems impossible to create.
I don't have a foolproof way to accurately identify Dragon Utopia based on views yet. Utopias aren't as large as they visually appear, but that's fine. What's even cooler is that the game can sink some cells of the Dragon Utopia into the terrain. Consequently, this creates a huge number of potential locations for Dragon Utopias. It seems almost impossible to make an accurate determination.
Views are definitely usable for searching for Dragon Utopias. That is, they help determine how to move DDs or launch scouts more meaningfully rather than completely at random. However, I haven't managed to achieve stability yet (referring to SoD). For example, if you take 4 super-treasures on 6l10ma, mark where all the Dragon Utopias are based on views, and then reveal the map to check, some will certainly match, but far from all of them. That is, there will be places where I thought a Dragon Utopia was likely, but it isn't there. And conversely, there will be places where I considered the probability of a Dragon Utopia to be zero or small, but it turned out to be there. The "drowning" into terrain hits especially hard in this regard.
So far, I haven't been able to raise these probabilities to any significantly impressive values.