Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
By the way, just in case, for those who arrive before the event starts and don't want to spend money on hotels. My friend has an apartment next door, and he rents it out daily. 15 euros per day. Two sofas, all appliances, a flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi. So, if anyone needs affordable accommodation for a few days, let me know. 1-4 people can stay there until the 28th, when check-in for the main venue opens.
Всё будет хорошо!!! Только неизвестно когда... НО ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО БУДЕТ!!! Но!... Слушай всех, прислушивайся к немногим, решай сам...
As I understand it, we'll have to get to the base on our own, and there are no plans for meeting at the train station.
Could you please provide directions from the train station?
And most importantly, who else is traveling by train? If we're going together, it will likely be on the 26th, and we'll arrive in Chisinau on the 27th morning (at 9). If I'm going alone, it will probably be on the 28th, and I'll arrive in Chisinau on the 29th morning. Will anyone else be arriving on these dates and at approximately the same time by train? We could meet along the way and travel together as a group.
I remember in St. Petersburg, at McDonald's near the train station, we were treated to Dagestani food while waiting for the Muscovites, and then we treated them. Then Preds also told us about his birthday near the supermarket... :)
So, I want to warn you right away that those who haven't informed me about their arrival time (even approximately) won't be met. Most meetings will be arranged via taxi. You will need to pay for the taxi. This isn't Vegas or Paris, so prices won't be exorbitant.
I can meet some of you, but not everyone. Taxi from the airport - about 200 lei. Taxi from the train station - about 120 lei.
Prices are taken from Yandex.Taxi, but they might be slightly higher, considering the pre-arranged meeting.
Price announcement
The accommodation cost remains the same: 170 euros. I recommend that you all bring euros or dollars (the ruble exchange rate in Moldova is not very favorable right now). The banquet cost has changed slightly. The banquet will cost 17 euros per person. Unfortunately, the exchange rate affected this. However, I can also mention that the banquet includes wine.
The tournament fee remains the same and can be paid in any currency.
So, I want to warn you right away that those who haven't informed me of their arrival time (even approximately) will not be met. Most meetings will be arranged via taxi. You will need to pay for the taxi. This is not Vegas or Paris, so there won't be exorbitant prices.
I will be able to meet some of you, but not everyone. Taxi from the airport - about 200 lei. Taxi from the train station - about 120 lei.
The prices are taken from Yandex.Taxi, but they may be slightly higher, considering that the meeting is being arranged in advance.
Price announcement
The cost of accommodation remains the same: 170 euros. I recommend that you all bring euros or dollars (the ruble exchange rate in Moldova is not very favorable right now). The cost of the banquet has changed slightly. The banquet will cost 17 euros per person. The exchange rate let us down, unfortunately. But, on the other hand, I can say that the banquet includes wine.
The tournament entry fee remains the same and can be paid in any currency.
Can I just withdraw local currency from an ATM? And how difficult is it to pay with a card?
Is it possible to simply withdraw local currency from an ATM? And how difficult is it to pay with a card?
I think this is the best approach: take euros and exchange them for lei in Moldova (if needed at all). As for withdrawing money from a card, it's best to use a Mastercard (Visa will have additional conversion fees), with an account in euros or rubles. Again, withdraw euros, as withdrawing in lei will result in an extra conversion fee from the bank that issued the card, plus a commission...
Withdrawing lei from ATMs is not a problem. There are even ATMs where you can withdraw dollars and euros. Paying for accommodation with a card is, of course, not possible.
However, in most other places, cards are accepted almost everywhere.
It seems this will be the largest CIS event, at least in terms of the geographical representation of participants. It's a pity that Marquis the cat won't be able to attend ((). I wish everyone exciting games and a good mood!
P.S. Are there any plans for streams from the event, even if just of the decisive matches? Is there a technical possibility for that?
"There's no need to execute me,sir Davos . I'll be dead before dawn." ICQ 716748479