Regrets
but seriously, there weren't any particularly interesting choices. Like, it wouldn't have been good to go to the graduation party and spend money on it, or to not do or say something, or conversely, to do and say something.
Actually, it was fun, and I'm happy with everything, but it was a time when we got stuck on a puzzle with chairs and statues for a week.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
The only thing I "sort of" regret is that at 18, I rejected a girl because of her PIMPLES, even though overall, her appearance satisfied some of my main preferences, and her personality was very good. But sorry, for me, that's too much.

