Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Name: Battle of Heroes Map name: Kampf der Helden 1 Map type: Single Mission Two-level map: yes Size: Very large (216x216) Map version: 1.1 Author: Picollo
Game version: 3.1
Description: The Underlord kidnapped Princess Mariella from the Northern Kingdoms, intending to make her his bride. But Mariella refused to be the wife of this monster and decided to escape, while also studying dark magic. That's how it happened.
Additional information. The map is old, created in 2007 for some German resource, so it's in German, but that doesn't matter. The map has scripts and is intended ONLY for single-player gameplay. There are mentors; I recommend developing logistics, although you can also play slowly, it doesn't matter. Learn leadership. When you take the Necromancer's Castle on the surface, two Greater Vampires will join you daily, which will make things easier. There are enough resources and gold. Play with two heroes. The second one is near the first castle in the dungeon. Ask if anything is unclear. If I remember, of course. Unfortunately, I don't know where to find Picollo now, so I didn't consult with him before releasing the map, but I think he won't be offended.
I also tested it on a Hero. It is completely passable. There will be a set of undead artifacts, daily automatic recruitment of troops, and it can be completed normally. The only thing is that it would be good to develop leadership so that all recruited companions turn into undead. In the center of the dungeon, there are free black knights, and since the map is linear, no one will appear from anywhere, so develop and complete the task. You won't be allowed to the second location until you clear the first one.
I've been playing for 5 months, and this map is "heroic" in every way. But here's the problem: the path to the last two enemies – the demons (orange) and then the warlocks (purple) – is blocked. The approach to the harbor for landing near the portal is blocked by rubble. Is this a bug? By the way, the death knights are also inaccessible (I can't get to them), and the vampires don't come. I've cleared the maps folder; maybe the game is conflicting with mods?
This is not a bug. It might be conflicting with mods. When I was testing, I only had the AI and fast-turn mod installed. The demon location becomes available after visiting three objects; I'll check which ones tomorrow.
Added 1 minute ago
Vampires join after capturing the first Necromancer castle. A message appears asking if you want to have vampires. You need to answer yes.
Added 1 minute ago
Death Knights are available immediately. So, it's a conflict with some mod...
You can’t get through there! When you approach the area where the Knights are, two Knights will join you. I ran the entire map in test mode today, everything works, everything is passable. Regarding the passage to the demons: first, you need to defeat the Warlocks. You will reach them after you capture three gates at the top near the Sylvan Elves and go a little ways past each of these gates. A path will open down to the Dark Elves. Clear them out, and you will reach the demons. The map is 100% functional and passable.
Added 1 minute ago Dyrman
elizbar1967, if you add screenshots, it will be advertised in VK
Thank you, no advertising is needed. I am already a member of your VK group)) And I will post the screenshots.
Thanks, no need for advertising. I'm already a member of your VK group. I'll post the screenshots later.
This group is the official group for this forum. News about the forum is posted there. It's not my group. Okay, if the author doesn't want it, I won't.
I replayed it, but unfortunately, it's still the same. I went through all the gates with the Elves and Dwarves (including the four side ones), but the path to the Warlocks still hasn't opened. Also, the Vampires won't join. It's a shame because I liked the map.
A playable map. I was a tester when it was created. Everything was completed. Okay, I'm on vacation now. I'll go get Shpaten, and I'll start playing. I'll write when I finish.
Added 7 minutes ago Oh, I forgot. To get to the Necropolis, you need to return to the two-way portal, which is in the lands of the Castle faction. I think that's how it works.
Added 2 minutes ago I also posted a complete Walkthrough of the map on some resource when I was under the nickname fosgen. I just don't remember where...
Added 3 hours 6 minutes ago I will gradually describe how I'm playing. I installed a mod for fast turns, AI, and an extended mod for different heroes. I replaced the girl with Zoltan, using the icon from the sixth game in the mod, but kept the girl's name. This is important. I replaced it to make the game more interesting. I gave myself 1000 points to avoid worrying about the army. So. We go to all the important places and so on ONLY with the starting hero, because the locations might not open. At the beginning, we go clockwise, passing through three gates to gain access to the pyramid. There we get the Undead. Before the Castle, they will be exchanged for Black Knights. To the left, before the Castle. I've reached this point so far. I'll continue, and I'll write more later. Don't forget to collect the Necromancer set. Without them, the Vampires won't join you later.
Added 35 minutes ago When we approach the Castle, it will transform into a Human Castle. We free Richard, and he opens the way to the top. We go to the left, the ship will be blocked, we find a tent, and we send the main hero to the Dungeon to defeat the Necromancer and complete the Necromancer set. Richard captures both Human Castles. As soon as we defeat three Necropolis Castles, a passage to the ship will open. Before going to the Castle faction, be sure to go on the ship to the left and down and visit, I forgot, what it's called, the place where the Titans guard the artifacts. Then we go to the Castle faction. In between, we capture a Necropolis Castle through the two-way portal in the land of Humans, where you need to click OK on the message in German, then two higher Vampires will join you daily. Well, that's all for today, because I need to walk the dog, and then there's the Champions League.
Added 5 minutes ago We capture the Necropolis Castle ONLY with the main hero.
Added 31 minutes ago I got excited)) I returned to the map. I'll start again tomorrow. Because I couldn't capture the first Necromancer Castle. They require a Vampire Princess. Zoltan didn't work. So, only the girl can go to all the places. Sorry.
The scenario is quite good. It would be beneficial to translate it. I could, in principle, try translating it into Russian, but I really don't know how to extract the text from the file and how to properly insert it back.
We didn't even try to translate it because the map was made for a German website, and I don't even remember which one. I discussed with OGO and Praetor about translating the map in 2008, but OGO said the map wasn't worth it, and Praetor was busy. I remember OGO suggesting we translate Lord Harry's map instead, but the map's author didn't want to. The text is extracted from the map's properties in the editor, in the scripts. It's also inserted there. Try it if you want. In principle, it's not difficult, but it's time-consuming and tedious. You have to do it piece by piece: extract a piece, translate it, and replace it. And so for each script.