Skip to content

Your heir... Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Up to two options maximum
10 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 10 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Arrogant
10% 1 of 10 voters
Affectionate
20% 2 of 10 voters
Timid
10% 1 of 10 voters
Rowdy
10% 1 of 10 voters
Willful
40% 4 of 10 voters
Brooding
10% 1 of 10 voters
Indolent
0% 0 of 10 voters
Playful
20% 2 of 10 voters
Conscientious
50% 5 of 10 voters
Finicky
20% 2 of 10 voters
Curious
60% 6 of 10 voters
Idolizer
0% 0 of 10 voters
User Avatar
#31
Auto-translated
It’s good that I had a great childhood. At least some part of my life wasn’t terrible, and it’s nice to remember.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#34
Auto-translated
So, in this regard, I, Plesen, and Ment are all the same. What could that mean?

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Ment
User Avatar
#36
Auto-translated
Ment
Is Revan, who has a penchant for Asian women, distancing himself from Idolizer?
Well... I think the first part of the description applies to me, but the second part doesn't.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#37
Auto-translated
The moderation, as always, ruins the polls.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#38
Auto-translated
Oh, that Ment.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#39
Auto-translated
I randomized it just for fun.

Heroist Arbitrary, Paranoid.
Ment Temperate, Shrewd.
Alexeagle Dull, Stubborn.
Небо Brave, Temperate.
Siverfale Brave, Diligent.
ToX Gregarious, sympathies for other religions.
Ple-sen Diligent, Shrewd.
Subin Temperate, Cynical.

Hmm...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#40
Auto-translated
I got a decent drop.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#42
Auto-translated
I'm happy with my combination. Perhaps the best possible option, given these traits. I need to create characters like this in the next game.
Heroist Arbitrary, Paranoid.
I lost.
User Avatar
#43
Auto-translated
Alexeagle Dull, Stubborn
I should have taken the first one; it would have been brutal and stupid. That's exactly the kind of qualities I'm trying to develop in myself right now.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#44
Auto-translated
I would say that you have a lot of potential for this.
User Avatar
#45
Auto-translated
Why not be both ruthless and intelligent?
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]