Skip to content

How to find effects in the editor. Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
Another question from a clueless hamster who knows nothing about mapmaking...
(Sorry for creating topics so often - I just don't know where else to find this information).

How do I open the "effects" menu in the editor? I've seen it on many user-created maps and screenshots, but I don't know how to do it. :confused:
Please help! :smile45: :smile45:
Во имя Эльрата!
:smile16:
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
There's a mod that makes them available in the map editor. Check the mods for Tribes of the East.

Added 2 minutes later
No, it's not there, but there definitely is one somewhere.
Карты для героев 5

"Плата за любовь"
"Путь некроманта"
"Темные грани"
"Рок Гримхейма"
In reply to AstralLein
User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
No mods are needed. You need to create any decorative object (a tree, for example). Next, in the upper left corner, select "View" and check the box next to "Map Tools Bar." A small window will appear at the top; in it, select "Map Properties Tree." A large list will open on the left. It contains many useful settings, but we need the effects. Click on the object. In the list on the left, look for "Shared," click on the link, and you will see "New" and "..." Choose "...". This will open a window with all the game objects. Look for "Effects," and there you can choose.