Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
1. Gothic II Addon 2. Gothic 3. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 4. Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East 5. Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death
Everything remained almost the same, except that Oblivion moved down the list, maybe it will be replaced by Risen (I'll play it first, I'm playing it now - I like it, but they say it's not boring for the first one and a half chapters out of six). And the first two Gothics can be swapped. Although, I don't know, I can't decide. Better like this: 1-2. Gothic & Gothic II + Addon
My favorite games:
a) Heroes 3 and 5
b) Diablo (all series, including Diablo 3)
c) Gothic 2, 3
d) Warcraft (but not Dota)
e) And Fallout
I also play SpellForce, Titan Quest, Sacred 2 (a bit), and the console game Castlevania.
P.S. And also StarCraft 2 (in Diamond League).
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения! И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день
1) Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Two Thrones
2) Titan Quest
3) Heroes 5
4) Half-Life
5) Pro Evolution Soccer
Something like that. A title like "5 Favorite Games" would be more appropriate than "Best Games."
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения! И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день
It's actually a good game. I don't understand why people don't like it. The graphics are very good, the orcs are cool, and I'm a fan of the whole series, except for the first one. When I first downloaded and looked at the graphics...:confused: I don't understand how anyone could play it. The only downside is that there are a lot of bugs and it crashed often, but I still enjoyed it.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения! И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день
Oh, lol, since when has graphics been the main component of a game? Yes, good graphics are quite nice; it's pleasant to look at a beautiful picture. But if you like the Gothic series, you can't help but play the first part. I haven't seen such an engaging plot in any other game. The third Gothic does have beautiful graphics. It's visually appealing, but lacks substance. The plot is empty, the combat is grindy (click-click-click a hundred times on a silently standing and inactive group of orcs), there are logical inconsistencies with the previous parts of the series, the quests are dull, and the leveling is easy. Although there is a great community patch for the game that fixes almost all the bugs and makes the game playable, even with it, it gets boring after a week.
No, I'm asking how long you've been playing and how many hours a week.
Interesting. So, now people who play a lot are called "hardcore gamers"? Well, I'm on vacation right now, so I play a lot.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения! И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день
But if you like the Gothic series, you definitely have to play the first part.
I tried to play it. But I remember that it seems like you don't need a mouse, and I couldn't figure out how to even collect items, let alone kill someone.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения! И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день