Skip to content

Dark Ages Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#108
Auto-translated
And finally, the last one, for the guy with the scythe.

Whatever
User Avatar
#109
Auto-translated
Let's try another one!
This map is just okay.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#112
Auto-translated
Alex and Revan took on all the Reapers. And Revan and I set the traps.
User Avatar
#113
Auto-translated
Let's move on to the next one!

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#114
Auto-translated
Thank you. I'll be waiting for the mutation roll.

Whatever
User Avatar
#116
Auto-translated
Can Nebok give someone his attempt to help them draw?
User Avatar
#117
Auto-translated
Thank you. I'll wait for the mutation roll.
I'll schedule it for tomorrow, if there are no objections. And also some other work, like a more adequate description of trolls and werewolves, because it's not quite right now.
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#118
Auto-translated
What artifacts can the Ants have?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#119
Auto-translated
And formulas for attributes with spells. And numbers for skills.