Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
1. Koga 2. Dark Jeanne, although the scene with her in the anime is one of the dumbest in the series (considering the abundance of dumb moments there, that says a lot) 3. Cirnitra 4. Dark Offering 5. I'm not a fan of the elven queen's artwork, so I have to choose human servant 6. Let it be Gawain 7. The Matriarch is very useful, but the picture of the Assassin is better. 8. Phoenix 9. The Assassin is more flawed of the two, but her face is drawn better 10. Galeta 11. Pluto 12. Sukuna 13. Roland, of course 14. Elf 15. Princess 16. Ebon Hawk 17. Ta-G 18. Oh, Simone 19. Of the two twins, I'll choose Lesya, she is drawn better 20. Grimnir 21. Too much of a good thing 22. Ivy 23. Forte 24. Swordsman
1. Minta. 2. Light versus darkness... Jeanne is cool, but Kyuratka is too good. 3. Zirnitra. Aegis is not bad. 4. DO is significantly more interesting. 5. 4 maids > 1 queen 6. Definitely Gawain. 7. Assassin 8. Aina 9. General. 10. Zoya. 11. Plutokha. 12. Dominator. If there was an evolution, I would vote for Sukuna. 13. Roland. 14. Israfil. 15. Princess. 16. Imbirka. 17. Healer. 18. Belphegor. 19. Banquet. 20. Grimnir. 21. Anomaly. 22. Sonya. 23. Forte. 24. Ariet.
1 - I think Minte is more interesting. 2 - The nun is cute, but she's getting a bit old, while Dark Jeanne is really good. 3 - Zirnitra. Aegis is too pompous. 4 - Neither of them is very good to my taste, so I'll go with Dark Offering. 5 - I was thinking of sending the cleaning lady, but here, I guess it's the Queen. 6 - Gawain is good, but the Sibyl is the most beautiful card in the expansion, in my opinion. 7 - The Matriarch has a funny art, but I'll go with the Assassin. 8 - Ayna, although the knight is also cool. 9 - Assassin (2). It's great that it has an evolved art. 10 - I don't really like Zoya, so I'll go with the Devil. 11 - Both are good. Pluto. 12 - Both are good (2). Dominatrix. 13 - I wanted to send the Mage, but the basic one. Okay, I'll prefer her to Roland, even though she's also good. 14 - It's hard, both are good. I'll go with the Elf, it's cool that it has an alternate art (otherwise, I would have chosen Izrafel). 15 - Ortrus is more interesting to my taste. 16 - Of course, the Reaper is cool, but he didn't get lucky with his match. Ginger. 17 - Katana, the healer is something like Zoya. 18 - I wouldn't say I really like Belphegor, but I like Simon even less. 19 - Both are cool and similar in some way, lol. Lesya. 20 - Grimnir, the girl is kind of strange. 21 - I'll prefer the cute Nereid to the forest K'thun/anomaly. 22 - Both are good, I'll go with Sonya. 23 - Forta is so-so, but the demon isn't very good either. 24 - All three are not bad, but not really, I'll vote for the girl - Ariettha.
1. Minty. A fun, albeit somewhat clunky, ability, and the artwork is nicer than Cog's. 2. Curate. I don't like self-damage, and the artwork is nicer. 3. Cyranitra. It's a shame she's terrible. I like Aegis as an opponent; I always have a clever counter for any Aegis with a strength test. 4. Both cards are mediocre, but let's go with the summoner, as she's at least more useful. 5. Elven Queen. Nice artwork, and she's been my savior in many games. I don't have a fetish for maids, and the card, well, isn't the best. 6. Syvilla, why don't I have her? The best dragon legendary ever. Sorry, Govein, but you're not as good. Their artwork is roughly the same. 7. Matriarch. One of the two best blood legendaries. The artwork for both is irrelevant, but the other one isn't as cool. 8. Ayna. A knight without a mage is useless, but storm is always handy. Their artwork is roughly the same. 9. Both are mediocre, but let's go with the general. 10. Galretto. Haha, Bloodcraft, what are you doing, keep it up <3 Although, Zoe is generally more useful, I have to admit, especially in combination with Cthulhu or the Admiral. 11. Dragonbond Mage. I was blown away when I saw it being used in Dislyte; it was 10/10. "DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!!!!111". Pluto is worse, especially on its own, without the spell. 12. Slow Dominica. I knew Revenant would send her, so I didn't send her myself. I don't have much faith in Sukuna; it has a heavy legacy as an OTK cockroach. I try to avoid forest 2-drops unless they're incredibly powerful. 13. Roland. If she were a mage without evolution, I would have voted for her because she's better, but I can't bring myself to vote for that pink bikini. 14. Ancient Elf, I wanted to send her, especially the altar version, yay ^_^ The best forest legendary ever. Israfel's artwork is worse, but it's still decent. 15. A difficult choice; both cards are awesome, but let's go with EPM, just because I'm more into forest. 16. Ebon Reaper, finally, they've added some cool shadow cards. I wish it wasn't terrible. Well, never mind; Ginger isn't doing much right now either. 17. Out of principle, I'll vote for the healer, and bury that thing back and bring back the cute quickblader; I miss him, and I'm tired of seeing that thing instead of him in every match against sword :( 18. Simona. She's cool. I'm not very interested in busty girls in fishnet stockings, sorry. 19. Lesya. She's fun. Banquet is just... meh, nothing special. 20. Grimnir <3 I wanted to send both, I think, but I was beaten to it. The cat girl doesn't stand a chance. Grimnir is cute. 21. Heh-heh-heh. Anomaly. Just for fun; I don't have any particular fondness for the nereid; it's just a card. 22. Spellbomb. Sonia is better in terms of effect, but the bomb has nicer artwork. 23. Fortress. She's awesome. Why don't I have any awesome dragon legendaries? I need to stop crafting those stupid golds and save up dust for a couple of Fortresses. By the way, Goblin Mount is also good; I used it in a shadow deck for a while, and it opened up a lot of opportunities for me to deal with liches. 24. Well, um... Sorry, boys, but you're nothing special, so Arriet.
Animals are considered neutral even when they attack innocents, because they act on natural instinct and lack the intelligence to make moral decisions; In the fifth edition, this is expressed by labeling such beasts as "unaligned".