Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Guys, if I do end up making a leader, what would you prefer? Assuming that the health bonus will be taken regardless. 1) A unique Sylvan ability that provides a bonus to group speed and/or initiative. 2) A passive ability that provides group regeneration. 3) Some other bonus? To a different stat or just something useful for a commander? 4) Not bother and take Leadership 2 instead of the third level of Sylvan? And add a Merchant 1 as well? 5) Focus more on trading? Although I wouldn't really want to, I have another type of character in mind.