Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hello everyone. A long time ago, I created several maps /topic/11614/. Taking into account my mistakes, I created a new storyline about one pirate. The events of this campaign take place before the events of my first storyline. But I created these maps in Heroes WOG (the torrent file is there if someone doesn't have WOG). I created them in WOG because I think it's better than the regular version; I recommend downloading it if you haven't heard of it before. Each map should be played on the impossible difficulty level. This is done so that there are no resources at the beginning of the game, but don't worry, all the maps can be completed in an evening and won't take much time. In general, play and share your impressions. (If quest heroes die during battle, consider them wounded and recovered by the next map.)