New here? I'm Roha — want a quick tour?
-We literally can't prove anything that has happened in history.
-Our personalities are all the sum of the lies we choose to believe about ourselves, why should history be any different?
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
You really insulted the veterans. If I were Hermit, I would have already run to file a complaint.
Hermit is not like that. He is a decent patriot, just like you and me.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
No, you're the one posting quotes about how history is a lie.
I respect veterans, by the way.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
An Athenian asked a Spartan why his sword was so short, and after a brief pause, he replied, "It's long enough to reach your heart."