Skip to content

Best hero. Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
Open
Who is the best?
13 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 13 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

23.1% 3 of 13 voters
23.1% 3 of 13 voters
15.4% 2 of 13 voters
30.8% 4 of 13 voters
23.1% 3 of 13 voters
0% 0 of 13 voters
15.4% 2 of 13 voters
15.4% 2 of 13 voters
15.4% 2 of 13 voters
User Avatar
#16
Auto-translated
For some inexplicable reason, I really like the champion from my avatar, even though as a hero, she's weak and has a lame and uncool ability. It's funny that I didn't even pass the campaign with her and didn't even know about such a campaign for a long time. But in Heroes of Might and Magic III and IV, I always choose her when I play for that faction.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#18
Auto-translated
Well, I don't know who to vote for, haha. I agree with Ney, almost all of them are great.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
you’re acting just like girls.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#20
Auto-translated
If I were a girl, I'd vote for Ples, he's the most handsome, even with his mustache.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#22
Auto-translated
Just like Vidomina.
Well, Isra is better than Vidomina. Warriors are stronger than mages in the third game, and both have identical starting skills.
User Avatar
#23
Auto-translated
Nah, Rheven, sorry, but in Heroes of Might and Magic III, vampires are scarier than nuclear war, and even in Heroes of Might and Magic IV, their hero portraits aren't exactly masterpieces.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#25
Auto-translated
I don't really like facial hair.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#27
Auto-translated
Wow, I’ve completely forgotten when I last played Heroes of Might and Magic III. Maybe it was in a past life.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#29
Auto-translated
they picked out the ugliest ones.

Be strong. Believe