Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
HoM&M V: The Shadow of Death doesn't work in a local network; the save file is corrupted.Auto-translated
Hello, we decided to play "Tribes of the East" over a local network, and we didn't have any problems with the game or setting up the local network.
The problem is this:
During the game, I experienced a connection interruption, and our game was interrupted.
When trying to load the save file in the game on my friend's computer, he received the message: "You are not mentioned in the save file of this game".
We both have the save files. When my friend creates a room, I get the same message.
I've searched the internet, but I haven't found anything helpful.
I'm begging for help with this problem.
If you have a save file from before the crash, simply send it to your friend and have them replace their current save file with it. And voilà, everything will work for both of you.