Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Ah, I read it as a number and wondered, "What is this third option that you didn't mention before?" I think we'll find personal reasons. Moreover, this way, we won't be constantly pressured with comments like, "You didn't come here for this." And even if we can find Sarnissa for Nozenrot (but the fact that Nozenrot finds her can hardly be called something good, considering the bounty on her head), then for Z., who will surely help the Melkhorians defend their independence, we won't have time to wander through the depths of Melkhoria.
go to those lands for personal reasons, where the Dungeon and Sylvan factions plan to establish a presence, and all this as part of a rescue mission... it just doesn't seem like something I'd do.
Well, I would also be glad if a new Heroes enthusiast created a character. But what can you do? Since Revan is interested in how this adventure will end, we have a certain chance of success. Although, of course, I am not thrilled by the prospect of wandering through forests full of not only dangerous beasts, but also dangerous Nosferots and clearly wary Melkhiors. Wouldn't want to suffer from both sides of the conflict right away.
I will reiterate that my goal is not to force other players to participate in my rescue mission, which would negatively impact their enjoyment of the game. Of course, I would be grateful if that were to happen, but it would be inappropriate to insist on it or even demand anything from others against their will. As I mentioned before, all of this would only be possible through the voluntary participation of others, and I absolutely do not want anyone to feel that their enjoyment of this expedition is being compromised because of me.