Skip to content

Lapistia

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#499
Auto-translated
I’m not talking to Mortulus; let someone else make him an offer.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#500
Auto-translated
Does the Disintegration spell use Will or Reaction for its defense roll?
User Avatar
#503
Auto-translated
Okay, so it turns out that Yuderin froze and died, and someone got rich. Who benefits in the end? Is it decided randomly? Or can you transfer it to yourself, meaning to another character? I anticipate that the answer is no.
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#504
Auto-translated
Well, you could give something to a Heroes player, as I already mentioned, to celebrate the occasion. Although he already has plenty of money. You could give something to Art, because the character will be weak no matter what. However, with that much money, he'll probably just go shopping again. And finally, you could just let it be random.
User Avatar
#507
Auto-translated
By the way, since our Heroist is incredibly wealthy, I suggest making him the leader of our squad. Because such a rich guy being just a simple mercenary is a strange sight. Besides, this way he can easily provide us with money for equipment.
User Avatar
#508
Auto-translated
Well, not in real life, but he achieved success.

Whatever
User Avatar
#509
Auto-translated
Just don't get into trouble with the Ninsharrites, if possible.
User Avatar
#511
Auto-translated
Züter was neither a musician nor a veteran of the colonial wars.