Skip to content

Lapistia

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#4647
Auto-translated
Het | Nairina
Het falls asleep.
Nairina attacks Het. 150 damage (207/357)
Het resists sleep.
Het attacks Nairina. 45 damage, bleeding. Miss (55/100)
Nairina loses 5 health.
Het falls asleep.
Nairina attacks Het. 150 damage (57/357)
Nairina loses 5 health (45/100)
Het falls asleep.
Nairina attacks Het. 150 damage (-93/357)

Osama +1800
Tingor +2700
Sarnissa -1000

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#4648
Auto-translated
And finally, the last battle of the round of 16:
Hastin | Sarendale

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#4649
Auto-translated
Hmm.
No. I'm not quitting. I'm still working, and at the same time, I'm looking for someone who can help me fix this. I'm not talking about an Orc, but about my own incompetence.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#4654
Auto-translated
Drakkosha
Hmm.
No. I'm not quitting. I'm working and, at the same time, looking for someone who can help me fix this. I'm not talking about an Orc, but about my own clumsiness.
That's the spirit! Patience and hard work!
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#4657
Auto-translated
Hastin | Sarendaal
Hastin attacks Sarendaal. Miss. Miss. Miss.
Sarendaal attacks Hastin. 0 damage. Miss. 0 damage.
Hastin attacks Sarendaal. Death Blow. 752 damage (-662/90)

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#4659
Auto-translated
/ Aha, I understand... /
After the tournament, Osama goes to the blacksmith. He thanks the blacksmith for the invaluable skills he acquired and expresses hope that he was also helpful. He also says that, if anything, he will stay in the city for now and can return if his help is needed in the forge.
Wanting to gain new experience while the opportunity still exists, Iwamoto gets a job as a carpenter. / You can change jobs, right, Revan? /
As part of his self-education, he continues to study a book about Tartarus [+40 health skill].
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram