Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Het falls asleep. Nairina attacks Het. 150 damage (207/357) Het resists sleep. Het attacks Nairina. 45 damage, bleeding. Miss (55/100) Nairina loses 5 health. Het falls asleep. Nairina attacks Het. 150 damage (57/357) Nairina loses 5 health (45/100) Het falls asleep. Nairina attacks Het. 150 damage (-93/357)
Hmm. No. I'm not quitting. I'm still working, and at the same time, I'm looking for someone who can help me fix this. I'm not talking about an Orc, but about my own incompetence.
Hmm. No. I'm not quitting. I'm working and, at the same time, looking for someone who can help me fix this. I'm not talking about an Orc, but about my own clumsiness.
/ Aha, I understand... / After the tournament, Osama goes to the blacksmith. He thanks the blacksmith for the invaluable skills he acquired and expresses hope that he was also helpful. He also says that, if anything, he will stay in the city for now and can return if his help is needed in the forge. Wanting to gain new experience while the opportunity still exists, Iwamoto gets a job as a carpenter. / You can change jobs, right, Revan? / As part of his self-education, he continues to study a book about Tartarus [+40 health skill].