Skip to content

Lapistia

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#4585
Auto-translated
let Revan at least create a post...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#4588
Auto-translated
it's better to surrender during the battle and earn rewards.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#4589
Auto-translated
Ascanius
5000 (Ascanius)
900 (Hack)
Osama
5000 (Osama)
5000 (Sarnissa)
2000 (Tailin)
1000 (Jalid)
3000 (Tingor)

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#4590
Auto-translated
1k on Mental
I believe in him, but not to that extent.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#4592
Auto-translated
After such bets, Ascanius will leave our squad.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#4593
Auto-translated
Before the battle, Sarnissa congratulated both members of the squad on their good start in the tournament, wished them luck, and advised them not to let things escalate to the point of someone's death.

Whatever
User Avatar
#4596
Auto-translated
- I don't have any money to bet, but I'm with you in spirit, - Dahlia patted the dark knight on the back. She really didn't have any money to bet. If she did, the mercenary would have also bet on Osamu.
User Avatar
#4598
Auto-translated
and if I survive, I'll demand it back, doubled.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#4599
Auto-translated
Okay, I'll bet as much as I can (Osama should have 5000 extra, I think), you've convinced me.