Skip to content

Lapistia

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#4482
Auto-translated
If Randel could, he would keep rolling the dice until his existence faded away, but even if he could, he would continue rolling them after that.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#4487
Auto-translated
Don't even think about messing with my experience. I'll crush your champion before you even finish writing the quest.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#4488
Auto-translated
4 – the character whose name is mentioned first will die.
and that's how they got the ruby...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#4490
Auto-translated
He'll roll a 10 and a 12.
There are two d6 dice; Revan was inspired by TALISMAN.
User Avatar
#4491
Auto-translated
With a particularly twisted cruelty. And if you don't fit in, I'll come up with a punishment for you myself. And I'll crush you.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#4493
Auto-translated
Goodbye, Randel, it was a pleasure working with you.
User Avatar
#4494
Auto-translated
let's hire a necromancer. then we'll all die. and then he'll resurrect us.

Be strong. Believe