Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
- Lol, - James commented on Sarnissa's answer. - In that case, it's worth informing the guard about your decision. And the young man himself, if you have the courage to look him in the eye.
-I remember you expressing your suspicions about these prisoners and asking me to get rid of this burden as soon as possible, didn't you? What now? Being put on the list of targets for bounty hunters after a brawl in a Yokehtan tavern and the attack on our camp on the way to Arinasai changed your perspective on life?
"Bet." A simple follower of the goddess of victory placed one red chip on the table and gave a command to the dealer, marking the start of the round. "Bet, two reds." "More." "More; three reds." "Enough" -8 reds (31 and 2 blues).
Following this, he went to the roulette and placed ten reds on six numbers — 2, 3, 4, 5, 14, 16. Result: 15 -10 reds (21 and 2 blues). "Well, nothing is going my way today." The warrior Ormhild concluded, after which he exchanged his chips back for money (-10%) and returned to the others. "Oh, you guys are here too. What's new?"
Iwamoto also stopped by the Elysium shop and returned to the others.
After hearing about the tickets, he checked his numbers.
"Well, that's good. Shameimaru decided to help her warrior this time. Anything else happen while I was gone?"
The auction gameplay will take place between 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM tomorrow. Only those who won during the roll phase will be able to claim their prize.
Added 4 minutes later Oh, and by the way, I almost forgot. If you want to put something up for auction, you should do it before it starts. And don't delay with the contract decision, or your competitors might get it...
- I don't have any opinions, especially about life. And I probably never did. I'm nothing more than a half-corpse, risen somehow and for some reason that's still unclear. At most, all I can expect for myself is the complete destruction of my body in some interesting way. But in this wonderful city, we were accepted, despite our appearance and reputation, and we must repay it by at least basic adherence to the laws. I don't dispute your judgment, and I don't care about some brat. I don't really want any questions to remain after us. But I heard you. The Knight shrugged and went to look for Iwamoto. - Treasurer! Oh... Osama, if I'm not mistaken? How's the new job going? How do you like our squad? I remember - you fought bravely that night. You tasted clinical death, right? I know that feeling," James nodded understandingly. "But now you're officially accepted. Listen, treasurer, I need a measly eight hundred linears for personal needs. Don't refuse a comrade.