Skip to content

Lapistia

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#3429
Auto-translated
- For example, a memory or a body part? Or only something from physical possessions?
User Avatar
#3431
Auto-translated
“How can I explain it better?” The Sorceress pondered, and then her gaze was caught by the hilt of a sword sticking out from behind Dalia’s back. “Oh! This is the very sword that one of my clients brought to me several years ago; I’m sure of it. He’s probably no longer with us, since his equipment ended up in other people’s hands, so no one will suffer if I tell you about the unpleasant details of his order.” She then explains about the abilities he acquired. “The enchantment of the mask cost him forty thousand and the loss of speech, the enchantment of the sword cost thirty-five thousand and the loss of all emotions, and the enchantment of the armor cost fifteen thousand and the loss of sensations. Don’t think that I’m some kind of sadist or evil sorceress; these consequences are just a feature of my magic, and I don’t benefit from my clients’ suffering.”

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#3432
Auto-translated
"That's why he seemed so cold during the battle," Osama thought to himself, not very cheerfully. "But overall, it's sad. I doubt I'm ready to give up even a small, not very useful part of myself in exchange for an enchanted trinket. Unless it's a lock of hair, and even then, I'm not sure..."
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#3433
Auto-translated
"I guess, overwhelmed by emotions, he decided to give up on it first, considering the cost," the half-elf thought to herself. - Don't worry so much, - she smiled, - I'm not going to judge you. However, I'm not planning to part with speeches or emotions just yet. Thank you for the clear example; maybe I'll come back later.
User Avatar
#3434
Auto-translated
Sarnissa headed to Elysium to meet the potential employer in person and learn more about the details of the possible journey.

Whatever
User Avatar
#3437
Auto-translated
Be a little more careful, or people will think you're dating.

I'll eat an omelet and get back to you.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#3440
Auto-translated
Enjoy your meal, Reven!

Beatrice was interested in the flowers, but she decided it would be unwise to spend almost all of her savings. Since her eyes were perfectly fine, and the magic shop looked suspiciously luxurious, she decided to cautiously ask around and find out if anyone could be healed here for money. And at the same time, she would check out the atmosphere at the slave market.
Oh well, I'll finish what I started with Mold. Maybe I'll find a cute slave who looks like Luke.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3441
Auto-translated
- Indeed, your skill is astounding, beautiful lady. I've traveled through so many lands, and I haven't seen anything like this before. I must say, the prices are a bit steep for my wallet, - James slowly walked along the counter with rows of goods, until he stopped in front of Daro's eye.
- These look interesting. What do you think, would they suit me? Heh. Heh-heh, - he was amused by the thought of casually trying on eyes. - And I almost have enough linears... Maybe we can figure something out? I'm a pragmatic man.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#3442
Auto-translated
Heroist
Sarnissa headed to Elysium to meet the potential employer in person and learn more about the details of the possible journey.
Elysium was divided into three parts: a huge, very tall building capable of rivaling other castles in its size and height, a palace-like mansion in the backyard, and a fortified structure. The first building housed a shop, a casino, auction halls, and a lottery; the second was clearly where the owner of Elysium lived; in the yard, a huge three-headed dog lay on the ground, and the entrance was guarded by a person (?) in dark robes and a mask of the same color. The last building served as a bank and storage facility.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -