Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
In short, we ask for Ilyassa's help in battle. She uses "Counterspell" on Iwamoto to revive the poor guy. Randel teases Desey (as far as I understand, he needs to move one tile to the right, and that should be enough range; if not, move him as needed). Lawrence goes to the mysterious "E". Dalia revives Asanmir. James teleports to NR4. Tailina goes down and uses a fire shield on herself. Tingor shoots at Desey.
Well, Ment, Desay will use an instant death spell on me, and I'm done for. Odd might not have time to kill him before he dies himself. Asanmir is pretty useless. Tingor is also not great. Tailina? She's not a very reliable option either.
Added 1 minute ago In short, if you don't use Ilyassa, besides you, probably three more players will die. And that's just not cool. And I feel bad for Alex!
And to what state does Iwamoto return? I'll let you in on a secret: you can choose the time, for example, when a buff from Randell was still active on him.
Well, because we don't take prisoners. Except for "E".
Added 3 minutes later While Dalia revives Sarian, Iwamoto attacks Asanmir, and Odd guards the archer, the others run to "E". Randel targets him, and Lawrence moves closer. If the stranger doesn't try to surrender himself, then Ilaya puts him to sleep, and we tie him up, as well as the captured archers (we tie them up anyway). Ment heals the others there, of course. And I revive, if I can. But I don't think there are any more of ours left. Okay?
Added 1 minute later If the guy surrenders himself, then Ilaya should watch his hidden motives/what he has in mind and tell us. That's it, even like that, let her act depending on his motives.
/Yes, judging by the way the question is posed, it could be dangerous to engage him, hehe. But let Ilayass read his intentions. Maybe he has some kind of fire shield or a suicide bomber's belt. If so, we need to dispel/remove it./