Skip to content

Lapistia

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#3056
Auto-translated
We should expect an attack anyway. It would be strange not to consider such a possibility, given the bounty on half of my squad and the fact that I have a vengeful dwarf on my tail.
User Avatar
#3057
Auto-translated
Let's outmaneuver them and attack first.

Whatever
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#3058
Auto-translated
Morning
Taking advantage of the fact that he doesn't need to sleep, James patrols the perimeter.
I really hope he's paired with Lawrence.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#3059
Auto-translated
Two dead knight companions.

Added 22 minutes later
In short, you can mine the perimeter of the camp with Asanmir's traps. Judging by Revan's words, they have no time limit.
User Avatar
#3061
Auto-translated
Sure, we can. As long as he doesn't accidentally set up any traps for us.

Whatever
In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#3062
Auto-translated
Yuuhei
You just need to play with lawful characters.
And I did, but it turned out to be pointless, because everyone just created overpowered characters.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#3064
Auto-translated
I think Lock was talking about the previous expedition.
User Avatar
#3066
Auto-translated
I don't want to be on duty. Patrols are always killed first. That's how it is in the movies.

Be strong. Believe