Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Well, I think everyone who wanted to has had their say, so yes, let's get started. And Kosha and Ment can join the others during the time skip, in principle.
That would actually be even better, I think. Someone will pick me up in some town, someone there will cut their finger, and they'll catch me.
P.S. I've added a more detailed bio and tweaked the skills.
During the very first stop after leaving Yoke-tan, Jennifer had a strange dream: — I’m telling you, everything will be fine. It’s a good deal. — The speaker was a thirty-year-old man with a beard. — Well, I don’t know... — The dwarf shook his head. — Only seven of them. I’ll take a third of the contract, no less. — The short man puffed smoke from a thick cigar. — Are you going to divide four and a half thousand among all your guys? Don’t make me laugh. — I also called in the “Ifrits,” a trio who were fired from “Spark,” and Desey. You see, that guy is just a pretext. There’s a whole bunch of people with bounties on their heads with him. I counted 87 of them. A quarter of the sum for each side, you can’t leave anyone feeling slighted. — Hmm, intriguing. — The dwarf ran his large fingers over his long beard several times. — Just make sure you do everything properly, and I’ll add a little something to make it even better. Deal!
So, what should we do? Assume that Jennifer told the others about this dream, even though the players (not their characters) found out about it anyway?