Skip to content

Lapistia

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#2917
Auto-translated
Ilkesedar shared his thoughts with those around him.
-- I wonder what kind of changes these are... -- said the girl.
-- I can't say for sure.
-Thank you for your help, - Sarnissa said thoughtfully. -This is very interesting... If it's not too much trouble, could you call that one over here... Sarrian. I think he knows combat magic and can help us here.

Whatever
User Avatar
#2920
Auto-translated
There's only one thing needed. We won't heat it up. Besides, Asanmir will burn my office down first.

Whatever
User Avatar
#2921
Auto-translated
- Good day. - Sarion greeted. - Is there anything I can do for you?

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2923
Auto-translated
Well, if I survive the cold, we'll see.

Whatever
User Avatar
#2925
Auto-translated
-Yes.
Sarnissa buffed herself with Willpower (if possible), filled a goblet with her own blood, asked Sarian to cool it down with combat cold magic, and drank it down in one gulp.

I hope when I return in the evening, the character will still be alive.

Whatever
User Avatar
#2927
Auto-translated
- You're a fraud, I caught you red-handed. Don't move! Guards of His Majesty.
I'm going to punish this scoundrel. If he resists and I have time for another action, I'll break his nose.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#2931
Auto-translated
Heroist
Sarnissa buffed herself to the fullest extent, filled a goblet with her own blood, asked Sarian to cool it down with combat cold magic, and drank it down in one gulp.
After performing the aforementioned procedure, Sarnissa did not feel any noticeable changes in herself.
Morning
I'm punishing the rooster.
Success.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -