Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Right behind the bar, right in the tavern, right with the whole crowd, and actually, the entire expedition is just an excuse to drink beer and eat meat, and the pyramid is just a metaphor. And we are all little witches in our cozy forest hut, and happiness is brewing in our cauldron, and outside the window it's winter and snowflakes are falling, and knights on rainbow unicorns are running to save us, or maybe burn us at the stake. And in reality, we are anime, and after death, we will end up in a school for anime children where we will learn and use superpowers to fight giant enemies, super-mage-zombies who laugh pompously in our faces. Yes (no).
Tomorrow holds no promises Except the ones we've made
Jennifer watched with envy those who could afford to indulge in gambling, as well as consuming food and alcohol, because she herself had no money and had to eat concentrated Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
If so... Ilkesedar saw what Libar was up to, recognized the old acquaintance, and blocked his path (if he managed to do so in time). Caroline also approached. “Hey, I remember you, you’re the scoundrel who steals from honest people!” said the pikeman. “That’s right,” confirmed the girl. “Thank you for finding him, Libar.” “Someone, call the guards!” the pikeman exclaimed again.
Skipping all the unimportant details that would only waste time. The hooded man, Karoline, her minions, and several members of one of the mercenary groups that were part of the Yoheitan council continued their three-way conversation. After listening to the story to the end, one of them asked: — Does anyone of you three have anything that could confirm what was just said?
– Well, I think Sarnissa, the leader of the "Crimson Dawn," could vouch for us… – Ilkesedar began hesitantly.
– It’s very simple, I’ll hypnotize him and make him answer your questions honestly, – said Caroline.
— A little sorceress, huh? — The mercenary smiled kindly. — All sorts come to us, don't they? — He asked one of his companions. In response, the other simply rolled his eyes, and then the speaker's face hardened. — Listen here, kid, — he crouched down next to her, — shut your mouth, alright? — Then he stood up and spoke to her minions. — No proof, I suppose?
– What proof do you want? We didn’t mark our money in any way, nothing like that… But we have three witnesses. Maybe someone else in the public square saw this guy harassing the girl. And besides, he’s a criminal; you could even use hypnosis on him briefly to get him to confess. Excuse me, but if anything, we’re the victims, not the investigators. Gathering evidence isn’t our responsibility. – I told you it was pointless, – said Libar. The girl, however, looked intently and reproachfully into the swindler’s eyes.
— Here you go again with your hypnosis. I don’t know what hole you four crawled out of, but where I come from, trying to get into someone’s head, casting spells, and inflicting curses is the same as slashing with a sword. And since you can’t back up your words with anything, I can’t help you either, and I’ll say even more: next time, don’t raise unnecessary panic and don’t distract us from our work, understood? — Having finished, he turned his gaze to the person in the hood. — And you better not try anything like that again, got it? Ada’Al may consist of mere mercenaries, but some order, however small, must be maintained even here.
Ilkesedar was clearly upset. Libar was too, although not as visibly. Still, thanks to the intervention of the pikeman, a commotion had been raised, and now it wouldn't be possible to kill an enemy in some back alley. Although, who knows, in this city, the guard is just as incompetent as it is practically everywhere else... -- Well, at least thank you for trying to sort things out, -- said Ilkesedar.
Okay, everyone's here.
If you want, we can discuss the details, decide if we need to buy anything else, and then, when the leader writes "thanks" and "let's fight," I'll close the act.
Eleya will join us during the process; remember that she has no belongings after the Il'tan prison.
/I don't think I need anything, I have everything. I think we need this thief on our team to steal rings. Let's buy him./ After this incident, everyone gathered, and Caroline saw Dalia behind a book. She immediately came out of her thoughtful state and jumped closer. -- Wow, what are you reading?