Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Good day, dear forum members, please be so kind as to tell me which version of the game my friend has; we want to play Heroes 5 together, but he doesn't know his version and I don't know which one to download. All I have is a photo of the back of the game disc. I would be very grateful. Especially if it's possible to get a direct torrent link to download this exact version without any various modifications.
As far as I can tell, it's the gold edition. That is, version 3.0, Tribes of the East (it seems the Gold Edition isn't patched out of the box). If you wish, you can install patch 3.1 on the game, for both you and your friend.
Regarding torrents, discussing pirated copies is prohibited on the forum, so if you need anything, please write to me in a private message.