Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#90
Auto-translated
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 91.3 KB
User Avatar
#92
Auto-translated
Feeling down.
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 85.7 KB
User Avatar
#94
Auto-translated
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 152.7 KB
User Avatar
#97
Auto-translated
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 136.4 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#98
Auto-translated
I remember not liking this band very much when I first encountered it, but the other day I stumbled upon this video and listened to/watched it many times. Suddenly, it turned out to be quite catchy, and the author's good work only enhanced this effect.
|| ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ||

|| ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ||

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -