Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#392
Auto-translated
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 108.2 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#393
Auto-translated
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 90.5 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#398
Auto-translated
I encountered her near a chest in the expedition. What are your actions?
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#399
Auto-translated
I’ll give her the chest, because I already have the treasure right in front of me.

Added 36 minutes later
In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#401
Auto-translated
Asahi
I'd give her a chest, because I already have the treasure right in front of me.
I wouldn't, because a chest with a bomb is one of the GM's favorite traps.

В тихой однообразной жизни всегда так бывает: каждый отдельный день бесконечно долог, но месяцы и годы мчатся с непостижимой быстротой.

I wanted to offer you some flowers, but a crown would suit a princess like you much better

Смысл жизни в том, что жизнь на тебе не заканчивается
In reply to MedjersoN_HP
User Avatar
#403
Auto-translated
MedjersoN_HP
I wouldn't, because a chest with a bomb is one of the GM's favorite traps.
No. The chest is a mimic. And the woman has a bomb.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]