Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
So, who is still alive? A Spirit, an Elf, a Lolodin... Wasn't Vish a Naiad? Then why are we executing a Lolodin who didn't do anything wrong at night, when we have an Orc wandering around the forest?
Probably because, Kosha, there don't seem to be any Mages left, and the Paladin will win tomorrow morning, or the day after, when his mistress is resurrected, whom everyone has probably forgotten about. And if he currently has a direct benefit from hiding out at night, the unfortunate Orc, wandering between the mountains, I don't remember anymore, but he seems to be even following the Elf, has no benefit at all. Of course, maybe there are a couple more Mages hiding here, I don't know. I wouldn't really like to admit this, but, well, some obvious things can be understood, even despite the descriptions of Arandor. I just don't want to play right now on the verge of a modkill, but in general, after reading the setting and the news, you can draw certain conclusions. So let's not get even more confused, please.
And when did you manage to defeat the Orc, what did I miss?
No, there definitely remained the Lolodin, the Elf, and the Spirit, but I doubt there was a fourth one.
Arandor just likes to portray the roles of Mafia players as the roles of townspeople in newspapers, apparently. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something, and you have a different role, of course... But it seems like that's how it is.
Ah, I understand everything now. I'm the only living city faction left; two Dungeon factions and a Haven faction remain. So, guys, don't be stupid and eliminate me.
If I'm still wrong, Heroist, reread the execution of Gur. Neyra blatantly revealed herself as a Sylvan faction.
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
Heroist, I don't even know how to respond to your amazing clues. I would try to counter them or even accuse you of being Loldin. However, as funny as it is, you are not a Paladin, but you are not a Mirrok either. You are a Mafia member who benefits from diverting attention from yourself to anyone. According to my table, the Paladin role belongs to Siver. For now, I am executing the Mafia member Heroist. Although I can change my vote to Siver. In any case, according to my calculations, we are most likely losing and will end up in a draw.
Looks like I was indeed mistaken and turned out to be the last city player among the negative players. But if, due to some EXTREMELY unusual circumstances, there are any female city players among you, I want to tell them that they are noobs and lols. Yes, noobs and lols x)
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
Neyra blatantly revealed herself as a Forest Spirit.
Very interesting, isn't it? What if it was Kosh? Siver, they just told you that you're somehow a Paladin. Are you not going to say anything about that? Considering your actual role, I would at least pay attention to it. And how can you even fall for searching for some obscure negatives when Man is already going to win tomorrow, unless he is executed now.
Please, you're not psychologists, use some logic. These are such simple things that you should be able to understand. We have two excellent pieces of evidence against Neyra, who isn't even trying to deny anything. Why are you still trusting some of your own unclear feelings when everything is simple and obvious? Honestly, I didn't expect this from you. Even reading the set once is enough to make adequate conclusions about the situation. Spirit, if we don't come to any conclusion today, ult on Neyra. Yes, by doing this, you will not only finish the game, but also dispel all doubts about her role. I'll repeat it again. Ult. On. Neyra. On. The. Paladin. Paladin. Tomorrow. Will. Win. If. You. Don't. Ult. On. Her.
Added 12 minutes later Ah, I get it, you probably just forgot that the Paladin is unkillable at night, which cannot be said about an Orc or whoever else you are so diligently trying to find for some reason. Yes, so in any case, executing Man looks like a more reasonable solution. And in general, it's the only adequate solution, I don't understand why no one understands this yet.