Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Maybe we could, as I suggested, end the desert storyline, since almost everyone there has died. Let the islanders finish their game, and then, after a break, we can start a new campaign.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza, e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
I don't mind a more relaxed pace; I don't have time to keep up with events during the week anyway, so I only play on weekends. I won't notice much of a difference.
Speaking for myself, I had a good run playing as Nimril until she died (purely due to the character concept; she was almost immediately born after I saw the Yan'shi, a good race). Then, I also had a decent time with Spina (characters that allow you to act recklessly are generally good; I also remember the hypnotized Arnold). As for the new character... well, I didn't really do anything special with him. I have an idea for a Quente, and I still like the idea, but it didn't have time to fully develop, so I'm not particularly attached to the character yet. That's all. But, in addition to all of this, I should say that I'm not bothered by playing through expansions. I can easily continue playing for a long time because I'm still interested in how the story and everything else might develop. If Revan wants a break... well, okay, after such a restart point, it will only become more interesting, why not? ) And in general, I think his battles have exhausted him. Maybe the Shaman's magic program can help in this direction.
I can play endlessly when I have free time, but unfortunately, life circumstances often prevent that. But I have a couple of questions that I would like to discuss. But that's for another topic and a little later. As for Antaer, I didn't have any specific plans for the playthrough, so it doesn't matter when to end the journey. But it's a pity that I didn't create a hermit character; I had a few ideas, and I almost finished writing the backstory the other day, but never mind.
[U]I don't mind a break, either after completing the storylines or even prematurely ending them right now. And I definitely wouldn't mind a restart when Revan rests and if he wants to continue leading us through the lands of Erathia.
Yes, I haven't fully explored the world of Erathia, unlike, say, Sha'bet. First, I'd like to finish the campaign with the avalanches, Illianar, King Engyr, Gaddar, but there are also many other interesting things to do. I suggest finishing the island and taking a break, if no one (including Revan himself) objects.