Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
On the second floor of the estate, in a desk drawer, a small chest was found containing money (20 Gold, 500 Silver) and some jewelry, including a large gold ring with an embedded aquamarine. - +100 hit points. - +100 mana points. - +50 magic resistance. - When the character's hit points drop to zero, they are fully restored, as are mana and action points (passive ability). Once per day.
It would be better if it gave a bonus to magic power.
Added 7 minutes later I think it would be best to give it to Lok, as he is a front-line fighter and will get the most benefit from the resistance. I could take it, then I could heal you for another 200 hit points. Or even another 1300, if I manage to die and resurrect. We could also give it to Arts, to pull him out of the rut of his poor build, which he has created for himself, but I wouldn't do that.
Okay, I'll be wandering around the map on my own, looking for trouble. You guys can explore the area, and if you happen to run into me, just know that I'm currently busy and won't be able to respond quickly.
So, regarding Ples being devoured. Note 1: If you don't take down the hydra quickly enough, it might survive. To be honest, Yan'shi is hard to kill; I wouldn't be too surprised if he's currently freezing the hydra from the inside with his passive ability. But you need to prepare for the worst, of course. Note 2: The hydra is currently attacking Antaeus. I highly doubt that mana shield will help against being devoured (by the way, it didn't help Ples). But with high agility and a bonus, 88 evasion... He needs to attack its head each turn and withstand a total of three attacks. If you're ready for that, Heroist, then let's go. Visu should probably continue burning it, but he knows what he's doing.) Oh, and one more thing: in general, you could have set the hydra on fire and tried to move away, hoping it would slowly burn (occasionally adding more fire). But that also has its drawbacks; its speed is unknown, and Ples is losing his last chance to escape from the monster's belly.
Right now, I'd go around all the houses and chests in a clockwise direction. Okay, let's go to the tavern, maybe everyone is drinking or sitting in the cellar...
In short, I've assigned the money to James; you decide about the ring and write it HERE. I won't be transferring the item from the inventory and rewriting the stats over and over again.
The ring should be given to the one with the least health and resistance. :smile26:
Added 4 minutes later
On the second floor of the manor, in a desk drawer, a chest with money (20 Gold, 500 Silver) and some jewels was found, including a large gold ring with an aquamarine embedded in it.
- Wow! What a ring! - exclaimed Laivet, taking the ring and putting it on her finger. - It matches my pendant perfectly. I hope the owner won't mind if I borrow it for a while.x)
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт