Skip to content

Erthenia Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#2367
Auto-translated
How can I defeat you quickly, using a speed of 5?
User Avatar
#2368
Auto-translated
With negative resistance (it shouldn't have any willpower) + mana shield for protection.
Run a little way to the forest, and that's it; this thing won't get through the thicket.
But... see for yourself.
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#2369
Auto-translated
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 26.9 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2371
Auto-translated
Ji Ling uses the Lightning Strike ability on a random head/torso. Antaer?? Jodoka's son?? Sith'Al uses Negation and moves five squares forward.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2373
Auto-translated
Lol. I imagined a Heroes player beheading this hydra with a hammer.
He runs up with a hammer and chops off the hydra's head.

Where did you guys drag me into?

Okay, I'll try it. If I chop off a head and two more grow back, and I survive, I'll probably leave.

Whatever
User Avatar
#2376
Auto-translated
Ji Ling uses Lightning Strike on Head 5 => 347 damage (653/1000)
Antaer moves 8 spaces and decapitates the Hydra (4)
Sith'Al moves 5 spaces and uses Negation.
Yudeirn moves 4 spaces and attacks the Hydra.
Yudeirn deals (crit) 64+32=96 damage to the Hydra (7904/8000)
Head 1 takes 93 damage (907/100)
Head 2 takes 93 damage (907/100)
Head 3 takes 93 damage (907/100)
Head 5 takes 93 damage (560/100)
Hydra takes 93 damage (7814/8000)
Hydra moves 4 spaces and attacks Sith'Al
Hydra misses the attack [Negation]
Hydra misses the attack [Negation]
Hydra misses the attack [Negation]
Hydra misses the attack [Negation]

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2377
Auto-translated
I cast an ice shield on myself and continue to damage with my aura.
User Avatar
#2379
Auto-translated
We need to decapitate the body, lel. Okay, let's continue fighting. It seems she one-shots everything))

Whatever