Skip to content

Erthenia Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#2352
Auto-translated
Setting something on fire and then beheading it should work well, Vis, just like in the original.
In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#2354
Auto-translated
Jinhai
Well, the player characters are smaller than her mouth.
:smile20:
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2356
Auto-translated
Lol. I imagined a Heroes player beheading this hydra with a hammer.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2360
Auto-translated
Well, I basically deny the existence of the Hydra by applying the denial to myself. And I position myself so that more heads fall under the aura, if that's required and they are considered separate mobs.
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#2361
Auto-translated
Morning
Large image
In the end, it turns out that that hydra is a child, and this one is its mother.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2363
Auto-translated
Hmm, if Vis spends his point on a fire shield and uses all his mana on it, we could get 500% damage reflection against the hydra, as long as it attacks the right target. Although, I'm not sure if it won't figure out not to attack that character after that.
User Avatar
#2365
Auto-translated
I HIT HIM WITH AURA IF HE TRIES TO KNOCK ME DOWN.