Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I suggest teleporting through the whirlpool. Ha-ha, the main thing is that Ringer doesn't come out on deck, just in case. Questions about the map: the green one is our ship? The dark ones are reefs? The red one is...? The blue squares?
— If you have any questions directly related to the expedition, now is the time to ask them. — The Princess was ready to start the journey at any moment.
- Are we heading to a specific location, perhaps a city?
Added 1 minute ago I'm already used to playing with two characters. I should have created a new second character.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
Basically, you can pass through the first cloud, turn left, and swim along the edge of the map, risking encountering the RED one. Or you can go through all the clouds and past the edge of the whirlpool, risking being pulled in, but at least you might avoid those creatures.
I think we have two options. 1) Enter the whirlpool, gather all the storm clouds, but possibly miss encounters with the red square (definitely not pirates). 2) Sail safely, munching on sunflower seeds on the deck, but eventually encounter the red overcube (most likely a trading ship; everyone knows that red is the color of trade).
What do you think? I'm voting for the second option; I forgot to buy something in town.
Ji Ling stood on the deck, clutching the railing and breathing in the sea air. The sorceress smiled broadly, anticipating the upcoming adventure.
Tomorrow holds no promises Except the ones we've made
The Hero's plan is certainly good, but it needs to be implemented somehow.
If I understand the system correctly, players should participate in all of this.
To do this, we need to control the rudder and sails. High perception is needed for the rudder (a sailor wouldn't hurt). Agility (and maybe strength) is needed for the sails. I suggest putting Vakir at the helm (there's not much choice), Gaddon, a goblin, and possibly Antaeus on the sails.
And yes, it would be wise to lower most of the sails if that hasn't been done yet. Leave only the triangular one. Or lower them all, but then I don't know what else to do except have someone steer.
Revan, what do you think? Am I correctly assessing our capabilities?