Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
THIRD TE CHAMPIONSHIP – reports and summaries.Auto-translated
In this thread, we post reports on the Tournament "THIRD TE CHAMPIONSHIP". Report submission format: Nickname Player1 (Faction, Main Hero(es)) won/lost against Player2 (Faction, Main Hero(es)). Month-week-day of game completion. Template: Game description.
alijvit (Wing Elves) lost to Bradiaga (Jalib Mage) on Sun, 2 weeks ago.
They played according to the tournament rules, without any load times. I was clearing the gold mine when I received the message about the loss. Thanks for the game.
alijvit (Wing Elves) lost to Bradiaga (Jalib Mage) on Sun, 2 weeks ago.
They played according to the tournament rules, without any loading. I was clearing the gold mine when I received a message about the loss. Thanks for the game.
It happened; we couldn't agree on the fairies in battle. Thanks for the game.
JonnyP (Dwarf from Fortress) lost to Bradiaga (Human from Haven) on the Corona map. Week 5.
The Dwarf rushed to the starting area and got beaten, thanks for the game.
JonnyP (Dwarf Clan) lost to Bradiaga (Human, Iris) on the Corona map. Week 5. The dwarf rushed to the starting area and got thrashed, thanks for the game.
+. He really loved doing that - getting thrashed :D. Thanks for the game.
Vip.rus (Orcs, Arghat) defeated JonnyP (Mages, Faiz), Rainbow, week 3 The opponent surrendered in week 3; I had a native secondary town, although I lost a lot of resources. Thanks for the game.
Added 1 minute ago Vip.rus (Humans, Dugal) defeated Stefandmy (Mages, Hafiz), Letos, week 4 The opponent kept losing and surrendered; I also lost a lot, but I had an Angel stronghold since week 3. Thanks for the game.
Added 1 minute ago Vip.rus (Haven, Dungeon) defeated Stefandmy (Academy, Necropolis), week 4 The opponent kept summoning and eventually gave up; I also lost a lot, but I had a hidden stash of Angels from week 3. Thanks for the game.
Vip.rus (Orcs, Arghat) defeated JonnyP (Mages, Faiz), Rainbow map, week 3 My opponent surrendered in week 3; I had a strong secondary town, although I lost a lot of resources. Thanks for the game.
Liches were accepted on the portal; Blind and Subdue don't work, but I had 15 Mages + Golems. Thanks for the game.
Bolivar (mages, Джалиб) lost to Stefan (elves, Ильфина), crown, week 6.
The opponent rested archers and a guard post; he had to play against Ильфина with a hidden unit. He resurrected in the guild, built a 1-3-3 structure, and asked for regeneration on 1-3-6 right before the treasure week. He captured the treasure in a week, but wasted a log completely; they gave him chaos, but he didn't manage to pump up deadly cold, as he lacked two levels. On 2-1-7, he took another hidden unit of horses, just before the horse week, resulting in +15 relative to the djinn. Джалиб had OS and defense without a spell and absolutely no artifacts. He had minor artifacts, a dragon's saber, and a cloak of the undead, probably from the shop. The difference in combat stats was overwhelming.
Thank you for the game.
Bolivar(mages, Jalib) lost to Stefan(elves, Ilfina), crown, week 6. The opponent rested archers and a guard post, and had to play against Ilfina with a hidden unit. He resurrected in the guild, built a 1-3-3 structure, and asked for regeneration on 1-3-6 right before the treasure. He took the treasure in a week, wasted the log completely, and was given chaos - he didn't manage to pump up deadly cold, he lacked two levels. On 2-1-7, he took another hidden unit of horses, just before the horse week, +15 relative to the genies. Jalib had OS and defense without a spell and completely without artifacts. Minors, dragon saber, and cloak of the undead, probably from the shop. The difference in combat stats is overwhelming. Thank you for the game.
That's right. In the beginning, I grabbed the defense and attack in the huts, then I waited for the log all game, but didn't get it. I walked on foot. )) In the gold mine, I took call to light, but I didn't manage to pump anything useful. Thank you for the game.
Bradiaga (Demans, Deleba) defeated Vip (Humans, Vitya) in week 5, Rainbow map.
Battle in the opponent's castle, Deleba turned out to be slightly stronger, thanks for the game.
Bradiaga (Mages, Hafiz) defeated Bolivar (Humans, Vitya) in week 7, Sun map.
A boring mage, with no defense or attack, came to Hum in the starting phase, the battle took place in the field, all of Hafiz's units survived. Thanks for the game.
Bradiaga (Mage, Hafiz) defeated Bolivar (Human, Knight) in week 7, on a sunny map.
A boring mage, with no defense or offense, came to Hum in the starting phase. The battle took place in the field, and Hafiz's units all survived. Thanks for the game.
Yes, before that, a mage with a full army caught Knight with a marching army in a treasure location. I only had enough money to buy my way out after losing almost all of my archers, a couple of dozen armored infantry, and about 40 monks. A few days later, there was the final. I was already playing just for fun - to see how many of the opponent's troops I could kill. Hafiz was left with only some gremlins, but he didn't have enough magic or troops left to continue. Thanks for the game.