Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
-- Never mind. Let's just say you're not a spy either. Now, you're a priest! -- Celestino looked a little surprised. -- Yes, yes, you are! I've confessed to you several times, but you haven't confessed to me once. That's unfair. I want to hear it. Leon calmly answered the standard questions and was released. -- Well... -- the captain made a mark on the paper. -- There haven't been many humanoids thrown overboard, -- Navarro yawned. -- It's getting a bit boring. Okay, next -- a goblin. Answer the questions.
– Hynh? That’s strange; you listed a different name on your application. To be honest, I can’t recall anyone ever lying about their name before. There have been other things, but never the name itself… Never mind. Hynh, remind me why I even hired you for this ship. I must have forgotten something.
- I don't remember. I don't remember. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
The goblin stuck a finger in its mouth, bit it off, and spat it out. After a few seconds, the bleeding stopped.
– Ah, now I understand why. Well, I guess we’ll have to add another name to the list of those thrown overboard, – the captain said sadly.
– Orc, it’s your turn, – he said to Urthang.
Selene felt a little sorry for the enthusiastic Sylvan who had been thrown overboard, but she decided not to interfere in other people's affairs. And yet... He sounded a bit crazy, but he definitely had a goal in life and related desires, and that's what could make him happy. At some point, Selene felt a little melancholic from these thoughts, and when the captain began to question the green-skinned creatures, she lost all desire to follow the conversation and instead turned to the Ishi girl. — Hello, Akane Hana, — Snow White pronounced the girl's name slowly, trying not to make a mistake in the pronunciation. — Would it be rude of me to ask what the captain was asking you about? I didn't quite understand.
– I am not a human, – Navarro remarked. However, his eyes suggested that he didn’t really care what he was called. – State your full name, place of residence, place of birth, citizenship, religion, and the purpose of your presence on this expedition.
- A... what? I don't know! - Akane replied, frightened.
The fear that had once forced the girl to hide her feelings was resurfacing. But this time, she simply couldn't allow herself (nor did she want to) to hide from the world.
- Sorry, Selena, I don't understand what he wanted to know, - Akane said calmly, smiling at Snow White.
Tomorrow holds no promises Except the ones we've made
–My name is Urthang, and I was born into the great Black Raven tribe. I lived in a stinking stone camp. I don't know the words "citizenship" or "religion." I'm here to see if you're really going to kill orcs and seize their lands. I won't let that happen! – Urthang replied bluntly. The captain was already annoying him with his incomprehensible orders and strange questions.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza, e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
“Are you alright?” the Sylvan asked with some concern, noticing the frightened tone in the girl’s voice. “Let me…” Selene said, extending her hand towards Akane’s forehead.
– Kill Orcs? As if we resemble an army, – Sanchez remarked. – Tell me, Urthang, what’s with that dissident tone in your voice? Understand, I’m not evil. If you want to swim, swim. If you want to check something out regarding your Orcish affairs, go ahead. But if your weapon suddenly turns against the Kro Empire… it won’t be good.
— Are you alright? — The Sylvan asked with some concern, noticing the frightened tone in the girl's voice. — Let me... — Selene said, extending her hand towards Akane's forehead.
- I'm... alright.
Akane felt herself blushing.
Tomorrow holds no promises Except the ones we've made