Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Season: "Autumn 2013". Online games for rating (reports, discussions).Auto-translated
ps. скопилось очень много рапортов за осень, не успел разгрести и написать все.. скину их Питу и они в зачет Зимы пойдут, насколько я понял из его слов. Сорри всем за слоупочество. И с наступающим! :)
Find yourselves in all these places, and some of you have quite a few, especially cuc9ctblu, Rockmachine, Psyche_7. Correct and confirm strictly mandatory after this post of mine in this thread. :smile10: It is not necessary to edit the original post.
26.11.2013 theShevanesian(red, conflux, fire, corbak) lose darkello(blue, necro, gosha, gosha) Jebus cross 124 took all the resses. it gave 2 stacks + second hero with calh without mass meat meaning without mass skeletons, resp most of it not on the way to 117 found Griffin Conservatory which wasn't taken, and 1 Dragon Fly Hive in the middle of nowhere, from the nix took drakes and horses with loss of 1 horse, gosha is normally leveled, on 124 came out with 300 skeletons 9 death knights 5 drakes 40 robes 4 liches, mass shield, mass earth, mass necro, tactics, advanced archery, 5-5-4-6, Sphere of Inhibition was also found. Overall a shitty resp! opponent on 124 didn't come out, double GO fight greens + devils thanks for the game overall score 6-1
08.10.2013 darkello (blue, castle, turis. ciel) def MuLLIyTa(red, inferno. calh, calh) 112 2smd3 thanks for the game
It turned out to be an interesting game. The distribution wasn't exactly bad, but not good either; Galtran had a 7 acceleration at best, no stables or logistics (there was a stable on the respawn, but very far away). On the plus side, two refuges—one gave upgraded pegasi, which provided some acceleration, though I couldn't always rely on it—one horse cache, 4 clues for 18 wyverns, consa 3; basically that was all, but I got lucky here: go horses, and they didn't have far to run, they hit the 124 with oil without any problems.
In the treasure zone I find a water book, cloak +2+2, I take the Dragon Utopia three, it gives stats, I capture the central tower, burn the air book, through heavy rough terrain, but I had to take it, nowhere else to go; Galtran's speed is disappointing at 1600 mp, relying on acceleration is dangerous. From KV I take another Dragon Utopia, it gives stats and wings; there's a chain for 1800, I break through the archdevils in two pandoras—one has monarchs, the other experience—I run further, and oh look, another central Castle, preparing to meet or be met. But the opponent decides to retreat despite having 10+ archdevils.
During the third week I cleared the treasure zone, picked up the Dragon Utopia that the opponent had slightly missed while running to the center, collect hives, and upgrade wyverns in the swamp. The opponent retreats to an adjacent map; nothing to be done, with Galtran at 2k mp (at best), you can't run much (who knew there was no control there). I retreat to another adjacent map, eat it up, and finally find boots and gloves which I buy on the black market + bracers in the same place. Having captured one of the secondaries on the adjacent map, I see a Dragon Utopia on the opponent's respawn; there is also a flask +2 hp behind the medusas. Without thinking twice, I take it with DD and wings—maximum. It gives everything I already have, of course, but the main thing is I get 50k more and the opponent gets exactly that amount less. And just in time, Nilka was already on acceleration near the Dragon Utopia. On the fourth week I continued to mash bones; in the end, it resulted in 1500 upgraded bones, 110 monarch wyverns, 6 angels, 50+ snakes, 24 necro horses. My stats have insane spell power nearly 50, combat stats are slightly higher for the opponent. At the end of the week he exposes himself in the treasure zone; I check with a look-out, magic can be used, it's easier now—in case of a cloak of denial, there is lightning for 1800. I attack—the opponent has 30 archdevils, 11 angels, about 12 horses split into ones, 39 ducks. Here comes the first surprise: he has a pendant against lightning... I cast mass shield in the very first round; the opponent responds with haste and crashes into the wyverns—luckily the snakes threw weakness on the archdevils, so only 30 wyverns were lost after the onslaught of archdevils and angels. On my turn, I first throw oil (the opponent scattered with angels and archdevils) to cut out the opponent's wyverns; almost worked, about 16 remain, bones kill 8 cavaliers. A mass shield from the opponent follows, then wait—mass haste, and minus 16 archdevils. Then the opponent throws another oil, but again exposes the archdevils; one more mass haste and the bones do their dirty work. Handcuffs are present on both sides so GG, surrender follows.
Thanks for the game! Confirmed. Thanks for the game.
Added after 2 minutes Alexey-omsk14.09.13 Alexey-omsk(red, Inferno, zidar, arlash) def psyche_7(blue, Castle, turis, gundula) 2sm2c 134 The distribution was kind of average, but I got two experience stones. At first I thought about leveling Mariussa, but Arlash takes earth, so we level him. The secondary is far via rough terrain, arriving by the end of the week. Efreets in the citadel at home. Then in my treasure zone I take +4 attack, wait for growth and with it take clues for 8 wyverns. I run through a teleport into the opponent's treasure zone and kill the main on acceleration. A bit further and then surrender. Thanks for the game! Confirmed. Thanks for the game.
A huge respawn appeared with many money buildings. On the first: leveled Galthran, did a few Necro-exploits, took an external dwelling for Minotaur Kings and an Eye. Home 1-5 in Citadel + portal. On the second: continued clearing the respawn, the map with ГО along no-road, but didn't rush to make contact in order to gather more skeletons. Captured the opponent's secondary, scouted his territories, and kept the situation under control. On the third: broke through to my secondary, killed the small guards. On 132, the opponent baits with a scout hero carrying the whole army, I don't hesitate for long, engage and catch him. I have a lot of meat: 27 Minotaur Kings, nearly 400 skeletons, 60+ Eyes + expert earth with slow, stone skin, and shield. He has 7 angels and miscellaneous. The opponent surrenders.
Thanks for the game!
Confirmed. Thanks for the game.
Added after 1 minute u2noob
02.10.2013 u2noob (red, Rampart, Ivor, Ivor) def Psyche_7 (blue, Swamp, Wystan, Tazar) 2sm4d(3), 125 . Thx for the game.