Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I'm attacking level 50-99 Forest Dwellers... there are 80-90 of them, and they killed a Fly and then caught up with the Goblins and killed the Moon Fairy (although I almost roasted them all))... I give up.
Are you sure?:cool:
Getting into the top 8 in the OFB qualifiers, consistently showing good gameplay in FB-7, and defeating m200 – isn't that enough of an argument?
Когда рестартов не осталось, обязательно ждите Гурниссона без балисты:D
Комплимент который сделал мой день: Катя ЭПИК барышня) вы бы видели как пялились на её сиськи молодёж) я та с девушкой был) но всё равно пялился ) потому что хорошие) (с) Browser
Слабая раздача, которую заиграл исключительно из-за колпака на 111. (с) Сатир
We started playing without restarts, with slow heroes:smile08: I have a huge rich respawn + Luna arrived immediately, although the capital is without air elementals. In the first week I barely crawled to a secondary hero, found boots along the way. I saved up for birds in the fort. In the second week I started clearing external dwellings: 3 air elementals (1 taken, the rest very inconvenient.), 2 earth elementals, 1 fire elemental. I also took another secondary hero. Luna ate a Pandora's box for 5 hoofed units and entered the library, cleared a mace +5, and set up at the stable before the treasure zone. In the third week I entered the treasure zone, collected 20 wyverns, ate a couple of Pandora's boxes for experience, cleared a necklace of luck/morale, a shield +3+3, gloves, orb of the earth. Then I went into the Dragon Utopia (2), Luna took it with great difficulty — lost 2 birds, 5 wyverns:smile16: . The second Dragon Utopia (1) with the secondary hero was easier. Nothing special, just minor loot…Built 5 level dwellings, got Chain Lightning and Explosion. In the fourth week I went to visit the opponent with 3000 movement points, Luna dragged for 3.5 days:smile07: . But then Tazar's stats suddenly skyrocketed. Luna is already falling behind, only strong magic, mediocre army, I decide to return, take the Griffin Conservatory deep in the respawn, clear another treasure zone, and place angels in the secondary town. By the end of the week, Tazar with control recaptures his capital. Luna greedily attacked all 4 boxes hoping for control, but only got experience:smile32: ....Collected ducks up to 33. Castles are bursting with power, but there wasn't enough money…I bought angels, picked up more birds and upgraded earth elementals. Luna moved out to the last treasure zone. There at the entrance she was met by Tazar. Luna's power was certainly impressive by then, but stats were far inferior, and on top of that — the red orb! Managed to pull off the battle by a miracle. Some facts: 58 air elementals killed 4-6 grand elves, 14 birds only took out 20 lizard warriors, 32 wyverns only killed 3 wyverns out of 20, and the retaliation removed 4 ducks. Thanks for the game!
One of my stupidest games, one I want to forget as quickly as possible. First, I rushed the Dragon Utopia; at first, I was losing slightly in the same-size map, then at the start of week 3, I got wiped out in the 3rd Dragon Utopia, but the opponent gave me time to recover and with a new growth Tazar takes three Dragon Utopias one after another. He gets the red orb and decent stats. In the final battle, I was so confident in victory that I didn't even think much about what decided it. Additionally, I equipped the shackles, without which Luna would have had no prospects even if forced to retreat. I underestimated the enemy. Thanks for the game!
It was a long game... I don't remember much. I had Gosha, and together with Tazar, we cleared a couple of treasure locations around week 3 or 4, one of them was huge. Due to a mistake, I got some serious loot there, including 5 Wraiths, which gave good stats and Angel Wings. Gosha had a full set of Necromancer items. Then I went to the neighboring territories, and the computer opponents were getting crushed... I found Marius, attacked with Tazar, and then a red spell hit, which was a bummer. But the +3 speed to my troops and +30 defense for Tazar worked well, Marius retreated, and Tazar was left with 300 skeletons... In 3 days, Gosha gathered another 600. We saved. After that, the opponent surrendered.
I remind all participants that by August 31, 2013, each player must have completed 3 games. Players who have not completed 3 games will be eliminated from the tournament the following day, with no extensions. Hurry up! Don't leave it until the last days.
08.08.2013 bRitvo4kA (blue, Necropolis, Isra, Galtran) def Gomunguls (red, Stronghold, Gurnisson, Moandor), 6lm10a, 134 Thanks for the game!
I confirm! In the first game, I decided to take a risk and rushed towards the computer, not following the main road, hoping to capture its capital on day 121, but I was short about 500 movement points... the next day, the city was already taken, so I retreated and lost momentum... Gurnisson and Tiraex didn't get the Log. In the end, after capturing everything, I decided to attack, hoping to overwhelm him with all my forces and mass haste, but I couldn't break through the large number of skeletons and surrendered because there was no point in continuing. Thanks for the game!
Classic 8mm6a game when its worst. Power vs speed. We met the first time week 2 where i had 7 angels and around 400 skells, so i won the battle clearly, but made mistake to let him surrender with only 2 angels left. I decided not to rush him since i had no speed at all. So the game got long. To start with I couldnt find any topes but at least i got some good ones in my t-area, plus I found boots and gloves there. Never got log or air on galthran though. After building 2 full guilds that gave nothing usefull, I got lucky and found a tope in central areas with air book, earth book and red orb. Still the game was open since I was up against kyrre with 4200 mp and full control. Amiloo took his main town back to upgrade 11 greens to golds, but he spent all his money. I had to attack him with a scout but I had high stats and 17 caos hydras, 14 angels and 2900 skells plus red orb. Since he didnt have money to surrender he decided to give up, which I appreciate. Otherwise we could still run around on that map playing cat and mouse. Thanks for playing.
It’s been a while since I last played Citadel; there was no avoiding blunders and I moved slowly. But the layout was excellent — a stable and a wolf den, with convenient roads. On the first week I took the Dungeon conflux, scouted 2 treasure zones, in one of them a Griffin Conservatory was visible. At home, bears in the Castle.
The rest of the game went something like this: 122 - I die against a max Griffin Conservatory 125 - bRitvo4kA dies against a max Griffin Conservatory 131 - bRitvo4kA dies again against a max Griffin Conservatory 131 - I finally take the max Griffin Conservatory.
Then, though, I start throwing scouts at everything in the treasure zone, and hordes of 35+ and 40+ minotaurs explain to me that I need to be calmer. I had 2 bears, 4 angels, 35 wolves, and about 15 goblins, but only 4 angels and 1 goblin returned to Crag. With that, I broke into my own corner treasure zone; there were boots and a bird den there.
But the opponent decided not to continue. Thanks for the game.
122 - struggling against max-level creatures 125 - bRitvo4kA struggling against max-level creatures
Your skill is evident. Not everyone can win against max-level creatures at level 122. But you had a faster tempo, which is why you won. Well done! :Pecca:
You can immediately see the skill. Not everyone would be able to win against a maxed-out Grish with 122 morale. But you had a higher tempo, which is why you won. Well done! :Pekka:
But, to be fair, not everyone can win against Grish with 3 morale in a max-level game. And the army was barely enough, with a 50/50 chance of winning with 2 morale.
Haven't played Citadel in a while, there were some dumb moves and I took a long time. But the layout was excellent, stables and wolf den, convenient roads. On the first week I took a Dungeon conflux, scouted 2 treasure zones, in one of them a Griffin Conservatory is visible. At home, bears in the castle.
The further game went something like this: 122 - I kill myself against the max Conservatory 125 - bRitvo4kA kills himself against the max Conservatory 131 - bRitvo4kA kills himself against the max Conservatory again 131 - I finally take the max Conservatory.
Though then I start throwing scouts at everything in the treasure zone, and crowds of 35 and 40+ gr minotaurs explain to me that I should be calmer. There were 2 bears, 4 angels, 35 wolves, and about 15 goblins, but only 4 angels and 1 goblin returned to Crag Hack. With that, I broke into my native corner treasure zone, there were boots and a bird den.
But the opponent decided not to continue. Thank you for the game.
Very poor on money respawn, with a meager starting army, without a built second level. I realized this only on the second turn, when the restarts were already over. As a result, by the end of the week I barely bought air elementals, gathered skeletons, and rushed a level 1 Conservatory, in which I traded all the junk for an angel. Then I took 2 beehives, 2 cavaliers from a camp, and crashed in the max Conservatory. Then I traded the last resources, rushed a level 1 Conservatory, and again got too hasty with the desire to finish off the griffins :D.